Thread: cbf

Accused of hacking twice since I put the tag on the other day.

Doesn't really make sense because I'm not even THAT good. (Though I raped in GV's server against a few of their members for the past hour)
    You'll get use to that fast, cause everytime from now on, everytime someone sees a "NWP" join the server, they try to play better, cause they know we rape shit senseless and leave like "too easy tbh, gonna take a shit."

So the next time you get on, be proud that you're being called a hacker, they're just jealous.
    I use the NWP tag in Nexuiz and get accused of hax all the time, most people just leave when they see me come into a server, so I have to use a diff nic.

Although if ya see anybody in Nex from Clan [I] they are haxors

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    Quote Originally Posted by 9mm :L
    You'll get use to that fast, cause everytime from now on, everytime someone sees a "NWP" join the server, they try to play better, cause they know we rape shit senseless and leave like "too easy tbh, gonna take a shit."

So the next time you get on, be proud that you're being called a hacker, they're just jealous.
    Yeah I remember people use to call "hax" on me, even if I sucked. I'd just ignore it and take it as they're just jealous.

Greyson -- says:
    play gore se
    Saman h says:
    i dont have gore se
    Greyson -- says:
    why not
    Saman h says:
    becuase i am gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Bukowski
    I use the NWP tag in Nexuiz and get accused of hax all the time, most people just leave when they see me come into a server, so I have to use a diff nic.

Although if ya see anybody in Nex from Clan [I] they are haxors
    i stil have yet to play a game with you...

me and DS played a while back it was fun as hell, had some good laughs too :P

should organize a night where we all play

I play at least a hour a day, sometimes more.
    My Nics are Barfly[NWP] Bukowski[NWP] A Drunkin Fool, and sometimes just [NWP] or Cartmans old nic that I loved .."Don Kings Hair"

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    u got msn buk?

No, I don't even use Skype anymore, I have a Yahoo account but i never use it, I actually got it cus someone wanted me to.
    I get a shitload of phone calls all day, I cbf with answering IM's also, I just don't have the patience for it I guess.

I suggest ya play some DM on the GA or NY servers for a while, Galts Gultch is a nice CTF server in Texas but I really don't care for the hook server, some people like the hook, I personally don't like it in CTF, it takes away the challenge getting back to the base.

Here is some master server sites

http://dpmaster.deathmask.net/?game=...&hiderules=yes

http://delight.vapor.com/serverlist.php

Joel Huenink

Lead Said
    gonna get on one of these nights and play with ya.