Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dunnno how many of you work out, but.....

i recall some of you guys said that you guys every so often do hit the gym.

dunno dont remember who all it was.

but i just recently bought this product calld Plasmavol after reading some reviews and im FUCKING SATISFIED WITH THIS SHIT!!!! will be buying more.

http://www.nxlabs.com/myweb.php?hls=10643&prod=345

^^Plasmavol.

gave me the biggest damn pumps of my life that iever had in a workout compared to anything else.

expands ur blood plasma( veins are like a road map on you, pretty much everywhere)

you feel like u can workout for hours and hours and hours after this shit.

if you work out right and take this youll make major gains (i did)

went up 10 pounds on benchpress (235-245) in about 2 -3 weeks or so i wouldve made more but i dont work out my arms that much anymore(football requires legs more than anything)

FUCKING ROX.

just thought id share that with you

yeah these types of things always seem like a horrible idea to me.
    i never take anything with out reading reviews left and right.... ive been reading and seeing shit everywhere about that product on forums in magazines, from people in person at the gym etc.

no big side effects, other than your stomach may not like it

and it has a pretty bad taste =/
    but that aint a side effect

When I first read that, it sounded like a bad idea health-wise...and then reading you say it gives you a stomach ache or whatever, that just proves it to me. Just seems to me as though if you're getting sick or your body is reacting adversely it is telling you that whatever you're doing/consuming is not good for you and that you should quit doing/drinking/eating it.
    well only reason it went bad for me cuz it didnt mix with what i had in there before, felt like iwas gonna have the runs ... ive only felt bad taking this when i first took it, and thats when it olmost gave me runs like i just said.

havnt really felt anything negative AT ALL from this on otherwords

but me and everyone else ive kept in touch with have not seen any side effects.

I wouldn't buy anything just so I could workout better/longer. I'd feel like I was doing legal steroids imo.

Greyson -- says:
    play gore se
    Saman h says:
    i dont have gore se
    Greyson -- says:
    why not
    Saman h says:
    becuase i am gay
    is this stuff even approved by the FDA? cbf being a damn guinea pig. also, since that stuff affects your blood like that, it cant be good for your heart. just like creatine this stuff is going to send your blood pressure sky rocketing and do possibly irreparable damage to your heart. is it really worth it just so you can do better at high school football?
    LOL I'd rather work out naturally than take this and have the shits. LOLOL pretty sure girls don't give a shit how cut you are if you're shitting all over yourself.
    Joel?
    I've never really used any of that work out drink shit or powder or wutever it is or any kind of weights really and im still in pretty good shape.. pretty much just do shit at home 2-3 times a day and its fine for me never tried any of this shit and probably wont cuz dunno DOE

would rather just do shit by my self then take some drink so i can do it more/better tbh.