Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dunnno how many of you work out, but.....

I don't work out heavily but am happy with doing some pushups everyday (25-50). and occasionally use random workout equipment.

Greyson -- says:
    play gore se
    Saman h says:
    i dont have gore se
    Greyson -- says:
    why not
    Saman h says:
    becuase i am gay
    don't these things require you to drink gallons of water just so it flushes your system and to stop your kidneys from failing? :P

Does it work for your dix? Going 2 need before & after pix. (I'm sure we all would like to see!)
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

jim does...especially if you're under 14.
    Ya I got a free sample of Plasmavol didn't notice much difference in pumps etc. plus cbf all these supplements claiming all this bullshit expanding your blood plasma changing your gene structure etc. dont listen to that bs just try it and see if i like it
    Quote Originally Posted by keenan
    ... just try it and see if i like it
    brilliant plan. seems to have worked with lead paint as a child i see.
    mmm... paint chips.

Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    I wouldn't buy anything just so I could workout better/longer. I'd feel like I was doing legal steroids imo.
    its not steroids at all.... steroids are hormones which really have body/mind altering effects

Quote Originally Posted by darkspoon
    is this stuff even approved by the FDA? cbf being a damn guinea pig. also, since that stuff affects your blood like that, it cant be good for your heart. just like creatine this stuff is going to send your blood pressure sky rocketing and do possibly irreparable damage to your heart. is it really worth it just so you can do better at high school football?
    i doubt its approved by FDA since most of this working out shit isnt....

creatine is also naturally produced by ur body.

i dont do all this just for football.... i do this because i LOVE body building, even though i dont have to much time to do so right now, i still take every chance i get to work out

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    LOL I'd rather work out naturally than take this and have the shits. LOLOL pretty sure girls don't give a shit how cut you are if you're shitting all over yourself.
    like i said, the one and only time i ever had that feeling from this was the first time i ever took it

Quote Originally Posted by DarkenedSoul
    Joel?
    is gay, + i bet u i bench more than him now

Quote Originally Posted by Rikku
    I've never really used any of that work out drink shit or powder or wutever it is or any kind of weights really and im still in pretty good shape.. pretty much just do shit at home 2-3 times a day and its fine for me never tried any of this shit and probably wont cuz dunno DOE

would rather just do shit by my self then take some drink so i can do it more/better tbh.
    you have great metabolism if thats what u mean by shape, but if youre like me and trying to get big you gotta eat right and have the help of some supplements like to get big(which ill be doing during offseason)

the best "window" time to eat is right after a workout, your body is CRAVING amino acids and protein after u get done a workout..

when i football is over my avg time a week in the gym is about 20 hours, so u cant say i aint in shape.

Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    I don't work out heavily but am happy with doing some pushups everyday (25-50). and occasionally use random workout equipment.

if ur into it hardcore like i am that wont cut it lol.

i promise you one of my workouts withOUT supplements will beat your 20-50 push ups in gains over a month lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hogan
    don't these things require you to drink gallons of water just so it flushes your system and to stop your kidneys from failing? :P
    some of these do and even then its not ur kidney, it just dehydrates you, but it doesnt necessarley destroy your kidney.

there are somethings things that fuck ur liver up bad tho(androl i believe thats how its spelled) an older buddy of mine took that steroid, its a very very very strong pill, and its hard for the liver to break down, so he had some dmg done to it, should only be taken with small dos's

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets
    Does it work for your dix? Going 2 need
    before & after pix. (I'm sure we all would like to see!)
    pix comming soon

Quote Originally Posted by keenan
    Ya I got a free sample of Plasmavol didn't notice much difference in pumps etc. plus cbf all these supplements claiming all this bullshit expanding your blood plasma changing your gene structure etc. dont listen to that bs just try it and see if i like it
    alot of the time they only put that shit on there just for the same reasons as they say tylenol isnt for kids "keep away from kids".... legal reasons

that is bullshit in most cases, unless its steroids you wont see a gene difference.

you do realise that sinse they are not regulated by the FDA they could put rat poison in there and you would never know until you started vomitting your guys up and died. they dont even have to test these things to sell them to you. they could be deadly but what do they care? they turned a buck. why dont you just body build naturally?

by creatine i meant that supplement shit that was VERY popular a few years ago until it showed to do extreme damage to the heart and was killing young athletes.

just because something is "all natural" doesnt mean its healthy. cyanide naturally occurs in nature but is very deadly. heroin is all natural too. natural means nothing. its just something that makes you think its ok. too much of a good thing can be deadly.
    Dunno if you already answered/said this, but how much do you bench now days?