Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Dunnno how many of you work out, but.....

Quote Originally Posted by Snooperz
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikku
    PRETTY SURE IVE NEVER BENCHED CEPT FOR OUNCE AT MY FRIENDS HOUSE THINK IT WAS LIKE 185 OR SOME SHIT BUT YEA I USUALLY DONT DO ANYTHING WITH WEIGHTS CUZ DUNNO. IM ONLY LIKE 130 POUNDS SO YEA CBF I CBF IT TBH U KNOW
    If you're only 130lbs, and you don't work out, I HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt you did 185. I'm pretty sure you couldn't even lift your bodyweight the first time you lifted.

And Deadly, you've told me you're 6' 180lbs before, or something similar. What the fuck. Now you're 5'7"?
    Never said i dont work out i said i dont use weights... i do at least 200 push ups a day and shit like that and i can easily lift my own weight
    pushups and bench press are way different
    if he does 200 pushups a day, I'm sure he can at least bench his own weight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    yeah i was gunna say bench press and push up are nearly the exact same. one you can just increase the weight easier. same arm motions though.
    ZOMG GRATS ON 2000 DS :OOOOOOO
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaGator
    ZOMG GRATS ON 2000 DS :OOOOOOO
    ah ty sir. i didnt even notice.
    doesn't matter if they are the same or not.. push ups build up your strength which would probably help you bench press weight
    Quote Originally Posted by Snooperz
    I'm starting to think I'd be great at basketball. I'm almost 6' 0 so maybe I'll be 6' 4 + when around my mid 20's. Anyone tried playing basketball for their school or just a local team?
    I was the 6th man on varsity last year, I've played every year for a good 6+ years. This year I won't be able to play ('cause I'm moving schools/states which prevents you from playing on varsity for one year) but it's not like I was going to get a scholarship or anything. To me, basketball is only fun when you're on a good, fast-paced team with a bunch of team players... and the competition is good too, of course. I like playing in the spot light, during high school games/tournaments when the stakes are high. Nothing like it (except football lawl ). I love the feeling of thick adrenaline rushes.

Playing basketball with the local gym rats who constantly bicker with each other and lob up 3's (that they hit once every blue moon) sucks though.

But, if you're not even 6' yet, and haven't really played basketball for a good period of time, it's kind of too late to start now. What grade are you in? I mean, you never know, but... yeah. If you were 6'5" or something and had good coordination then it might be a different case.
    I've practiced and played in my schools gym for fun for a couple years, I just didn't ever get into a team and was ever serious about it. I'm 16 but I'm expecting to grow some more. I'd want to be point guard too. I love making jump shots, free throws and sometimes 3 pointers. I like the adrenaline also but I just like the sport for what it is. I was thinking about trying out for my schools team this year but probably wouldn't have made it because of the Fellows that are tall and all they do is play, so cbf.

Greyson -- says:
    play gore se
    Saman h says:
    i dont have gore se
    Greyson -- says:
    why not
    Saman h says:
    becuase i am gay
    200 push ups a day would do vary little as to muscle size maybe give you a little endurance but working the same muscle every day is bad for you.
    it wouldnt make u gain size thats for sure, but you would over a very long time get stronger