Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: sure could use some LeeRoy Jenkem right now

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/graphic...072jenkem1.jpg

man wtf is wrong with kids these days. the closest we ever came to ingesting shit to get high was when you didnt clean the shrooms off well enough. thats just fuckin sick.
    thats so damn dumb

LOL? What the fuck, srsly guyz.

"I gotta take a shit - anyone want to get high?"
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

ROFL SO GOD DAMN HARD.
    Sounds like something you people would do
    lol wtf? are you some alien from mars or something?
    That has to be the dumbest thing I have ever heard of. I mean I recall some dumb things that people did when I was a teen such as whippets, letting someone push on your chest until you passout, and inhaling fumes from spray cans (yeah these are not new, they been around since I was a teen lol).

But by far this one takes the cake, I mean think about it, your inhaling a gas from your own shit and piss. Number one it's TOXIC and number two that has to taste like......... well SHIT when inhaling it. I mean sure your inhaling the gas but it's still going over your tounge and your tasting it as you inhale it lol.

CBF Deadly inhaling his own piss & shit fumes

These kids are all gonna grow up and get into scat

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    Quote Originally Posted by m@nc0w
    That has to be the dumbest thing I have ever heard of. I mean I recall some dumb things that people did when I was a teen such as whippets, letting someone push on your chest until you passout, and inhaling fumes from spray cans (yeah these are not new, they been around since I was a teen lol).

But by far this one takes the cake, I mean think about it, your inhaling a gas from your own shit and piss. Number one it's TOXIC and number two that has to taste like......... well SHIT when inhaling it. I mean sure your inhaling the gas but it's still going over your tounge and your tasting it as you inhale it lol.

CBF Deadly inhaling his own piss & shit fumes

actually whippets are pretty safe. just laughing gas. as long as you breathe some oxygen every once in a while you will be fine.

but yeah, did you see in the article/picture thing where it said "All subjects who used Jenkem disliked the taste of sewege in there mouth and the fact that the taste contiued for several days." loooool ffs.
    wow ds that is so fucking gross. ya the closest thing to doing that would be shrooms. kids are fucking retarded. get a job and get some nugget.