Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just reinstalled Gore

Its fun still, but ffs man I play other games that are so much better.
    I think that is the problem with some people who keep kissin 4D's ass.
    They only play one game most of the time cus thats where the people they actually know play.

Man there are shitloads of better games out, and they don't have the bugs that Gore retail has, and Gore SE obviously has bugs..that will never be fixed correctly if ya look at 4D's track record..
    fuck man my weapons still clip into the walls, I forgot about that since I haven't played the game for a while.
    Thats just silly not to have that fixed by now..I'm running 1.50 and as far as I can remember it's done this since GT1..
    It's a Open GL problem, it was a problem in other old games but its been fixed years ago..and don't tell me it's a driver issue, this has always been a problem with this game whatever comp I put it on.

I had years of fun playing Gore, mostly at lan parties with friends..Gore pretty much is just a lan party now with the number of players, cept ya can't go over and kick someones ass cus they are wall hackin or aim bottin.

Gore SE is nothin but a mod..
    ya wanna see what kind of mods are available for free for games?
    Google
    Game mods

Gore SE cant even be clasified as a TC since its just a mod.

EDIT:
    The more i think about it i think Patriots weapons had a clipping problem also, I cant remember really cus I didn't play past mission 2.
    I'm sure glad I didn't pay for that one, I think only a handful of regulars on the 4D forum did..
    Some of the "Loyal" ones downloaded that and SSSB and said they bought it.

Kinda sad in a way, I actually bought SSSB at a comp show AFTER I downloaded it and played it for about 45 min, i never played again even after i bought the retail game, the only real reason was cus Lead worked on it, but then again it was in the bargain bin for under 5 bucks..Gore was in the same bin, prolly could have got both for 7 bucks if i wanted.

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    the only damn reason i keep comming back to play is to play with other nwp people.... i have lots of fun playing with other NWP, always an ejoyable game imo, pretty much cuz everyone else is prolly a faggot in my book(prolly vice versa too)

eithway i dont really play it other wise... i love going back to playing the game after taking half a year break and still woopin the same asses over and over and still getting the same accusations over and over. WALLHAXER AIMBOTTING NIGNOG :@

pretty much same as dest, the only time I ever put gore back on my computer is to play matches with nwp for funSAuCe

The game is fucking awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    I want to know what's going on with him and Xena and whether he's jobless. It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    nah theyre huge balls, i like huge balls
    The game was fun at one time, I think I had the most fun with GT I and II.
    I had some fun when Gore retail came out playing DM and CTF but the gai in the game and the lack of players and servers got everybody playing other games, much better games.

One of the main reasons Gore didn't make it is because there where not enough maps and mods for the game, thats what always keeps people coming back to a game, the community makes the maps and mods, but there just wasn't enough interest in the game from day one to get the good map and mod makers that have done stuff for countless other games.

And lets face it, the editor is shit compared to the game editors and tools available for other games.

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    i always tried making mods and have em promoted on a server somewhere...

i made the best instagib mod outthere idk if anyone remembers but i couldnt get WYB to run it on their server.... a few days later they came out with some gay instagib mod that just changed bullet dmg to 99999999999999 and gave everyone the sniper rifle.

i on the other hand had special effects for every aspect of it.

but noooooo lets not run it

i <3 instagib

I suck at instagib, I just don't have the raw skills to pawn at it.

Joel Huenink

Lead Said
    unreal 99 is where i first tried it.. and ever since then i loved it, iCTF was my fav game mode set at really really really fast game speed

with multidodge + low grav enabled

i used to be really good at gore i thought... ever since i played recently i fucking blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Hogan
    i used to be really good at gore i thought... ever since i played recently i fucking blow.
    same here. i played dman (some gv) in a duel and lost pretty badly. if that was like 6 months or more ago i could have easily beaten him.

Greyson -- says:
    play gore se
    Saman h says:
    i dont have gore se
    Greyson -- says:
    why not
    Saman h says:
    becuase i am gay
    U LOST TO DMAN.. NUFF SAID.