Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Motorola Razrv3

Any one got one of these?

just recently this piece of shit has been goin all gay on me, about every 2-3 text messages the damn thing will shut off by its self and restart and its driving me nuts.

it also does it randomly but ive kind of notcied a patern in the txt messages

V3m, not a single problem. could be because you slammed it in the trunk of a car though
    well that was a looooooooong ass time ago, ive had it fixed since then, i had some asian guy fix the screen.. but all he did was replace the screen stuff. i ddnt get a whole new phone.

Razrs are a piece of shit.

Just switch to a different series, and make sure to read reviews from multiple sites!
    Quote Originally Posted by 9mm :L
    Razrs are a piece of shit.

Just switch to a different series, and make sure to read reviews from multiple sites!
    i disagree. i havent had any problems and ive had the phone almost 2 years. if you treat the phone like shit its going to act like shit.
    i never treated it like shit.

that car incident was n accident.

i left it on the edge where u shut the trunk of the car and i slammed the door ontop of it, it didnt shut, it bounced off of it after cracking the outter screen and inner screen, other than that nothing was wrong with it.

i went on with a messed up scren for about 2 months

I have had 2 Razr v3's.

They are a piece of shit , nothing but problems .

in the end the batteries lasted no more than 2 days and eventually both of them wouldn't turn on anymore

Dunno about the v3m though

#nwp @ irc.gamesurge.net
    I think DS got lucky. GW!
    yeahhh the battery is def not lasting as long as it normally did its very very noticable :|

I dunno, I've had a V3 for a year now and I don't remember ever having any issues. I've dropped it dozens of times, too. Several times it's fallen HARD on cement etc. My iPod has been way worse.

The only problem I've had is sometimes it won't take a picture when the phone is closed. I think it went away though.