Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OK GUYZ

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    What the fuck are you talking about Buk? PLEASE name off how many of us in this forum have the game. Heck, name off how many in 4D forums that have the game...the count is not a whole lot higher.
    Deadly is buying 4 keys

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    M@nc0w has it (and is whoring the shit out of it on 4D forum along with GoreRanger and Sterl's) and now jim has the 30 day thing - but that's it. Most of us are wondering why SE is being pushed so hard when we were supportive of the Ad Version (but you're practically labeled as a negative/unsupportive/ungrateful prick by the "ex-doom" squad if you even mention the AV stuff or look at spending $50 on the SE version as hard to justify).
    Well here's something you dont' know: I just like YOU were given a free Gore SE key (however unlike YOU mine didnt' come from Joel Huenink). Therefore anything you see me say whether it's good or bad is a 100% unbiased opinion as I have nothing invested in Gore SE, 4D Rulers or Joel Huenink. If the game bombed tomorrow I wouldnt' lose a penny. . .
    which is why you give it rave reviews. it was a free patch for you. the rest of us would have to pay $50 for it. would you have payed $50 for it now, after playing it?
    Deadly is buying 4 keys

So is he supposed to E-Mail him the check?

Quote Originally Posted by darkspoon
    which is why you give it rave reviews. it was a free patch for you. the rest of us would have to pay $50 for it. would you have payed $50 for it now, after playing it?

I don't think anybody would admit to paying 50 bucks to beta test of a mod of a old game.

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.