Thread: Pure Pwnage

I'm a pretty big fan of the show, but the newest episode is shit, the rap video was way to long but i do like the fact the FPS Doug is back in the show, the parts with Tagi where kind of cool, I was wondering how he was gonna get out of deleting Her WoW account.

Any of you guys fans of Pure Pwnage?

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    i used to watch it all the time....
    BOOM HEAD SHOT!

havnt been there in forever tho

I've only seen the popular one, with FPS doug and his famous "BOOM HEADSHOT!" saying.

Greyson -- says:
    play gore se
    Saman h says:
    i dont have gore se
    Greyson -- says:
    why not
    Saman h says:
    becuase i am gay
    Damn, its the best damn series i have ever seen on the net..its what hard core gamers are really about..ffs, not like any of us though.
    Ya can download all of them in HD from the site, free!
    but i guess you guys already know that..and just because i can download every episode free in HD Divx from the site I prolly will still buy every box set from these guys, i already got 4 t-shirts I bought from them..beats givin you know who a few bucks

And the forums actually have some intelligent life forums in them..shocking isn't it?

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    I've also seen the whole series buk, that rap was awful; I just skipped through it to prevent throwing up.

I missed the end I minimized at the part where he threw away the halo box and was playing tf2 again, I want to see what happened there. The next episode should be a good one. I don't hang out on their forums but if I ever get an opportunity to go to Calgary/Toronto and catch a screening I'm going to jump on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    I want to know what's going on with him and Xena and whether he's jobless. It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    nah theyre huge balls, i like huge balls