Thread: Crazy guy on American Inventor

Found this kind of funny.

Edit - Okay I watched some other clips from this show on Youtube. One of the funniest fucking shows on TV. I can't believe some of the shit people come up with. It's so insane that it's hilarious.
    WTF is George Foreman doing on that lame ass show?

Speaking of inventions, I came up with one that I really think would sell.

Ya know when you are at a party (or for me just around the house in my daily life) and ya set your beer down and ya cant find it?
    Ya make a little thing that sticks on your beer can or bottle and ya have a thing just like your remote for your car doors on your keychain, ya click on the remote and the beer beeps.
    I call it
    The Beer Locater
    It would sell I'm sure of it, and the fucukin Chinese would prolly make em for a buck a piece and I would sell them to liquor stores and bars for 200% over cost.
    I'm a fuckin genius

EDIT:

I'm not joking about this idea, I'm looking into making a prototype using RFID strips, they are cheap AND disposable.
    and if anybody wants to steal my Idea I posted it on the forum already and I'm takin a SS of the page.
    It's dated..
    © Bukowski Industries

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    I'm already looking forward to see the germans copying this TV show
    gotta watch some more clips of this show on youtube
    Quote Originally Posted by Bukowski
    WTF is George Foreman doing on that lame ass show?

Speaking of inventions, I came up with one that I really think would sell.

Ya know when you are at a party (or for me just around the house in my daily life) and ya set your beer down and ya cant find it?
    Ya make a little thing that sticks on your beer can or bottle and ya have a thing just like your remote for your car doors on your keychain, ya click on the remote and the beer beeps.
    I call it
    The Beer Locater
    It would sell I'm sure of it, and the fucukin Chinese would prolly make em for a buck a piece and I would sell them to liquor stores and bars for 200% over cost.
    I'm a fuckin genius

EDIT:

I'm not joking about this idea, I'm looking into making a prototype using RFID strips, they are cheap AND disposable.
    and if anybody wants to steal my Idea I posted it on the forum already and I'm takin a SS of the page.
    It's dated..
    © Bukowski Industries
    Not a bad idea Buk. My dad would probably buy like 50 of those, lol.

Greyson -- says:
    play gore se
    Saman h says:
    i dont have gore se
    Greyson -- says:
    why not
    Saman h says:
    becuase i am gay
    Those wheels are the future. Those idiots just cannot see it.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

lolol he stares at them for like 10 sec then says YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME lolol that was pretty great
    i wanted to see burger man punch his face in when he snapped
    Haha buk it could be used for other glasses or soda bottles too, with different alert sounds that can be additionally bought and downloaded onto the chip, could be like ringtones. Really I think it's a pretty novel idea, you should continue with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

Nah, better yet...put a Bukmote on your girlfriend's (or other chick hanging around ur house) ass and when u clix the button, she gets u ur goddamn beer and a sammich or you'll click the button that shocks her cooch.

LOL this clip was crazy...some weird ass people out there. I was chuckling so much when I realized that all it really entailed was bike hubcaps lolol FFS! TBH though, George didn't invent anything that I know of - he just signs his name on those goddamn grills.

As far as inventions...I was always meaning to sit down and build a program that is like a kitchen inventory. You'd buy a little touchscreen (similar to a tomtom) that has a barcode scanner attached. When you bring your groceries home, you just run the barcode through (or manually input for things like bananas) and it keeps track of what is in your kitchen, what is probably going to go bad soon, what you can make with various items in your kitchen (especially useful for leftover alcohol, haha) and help you create a grocery shopping list which can be downloaded to your phone (and/or stored online, so if someone wanted you to pick up something at the store you can just download what they want to your phone). You could have weekly/monthly food automatically added to the list - like if you bought 1 gallon of milk every week, it would just add it to the list automatically. I duno, I would use this kind of thing...but I guess the major obstacles are actually having an affordable touchscreen like that, making an agreement with the people in charge of barcodes/grocery products (would be cool to have an agreement with a chain of grocery stores so you could find out what aisle the product is in from your phone or something) so the list of products could be updated via the internet, and actually building the software (I'd probably have to learn C++ or something). Since it's already portable, it could be made to bring along to the grocery store with you - and it could tally up the the total as you scan the item and put it in your grocery cart so you know what you're really going to pay (include taxes, etc). Lots of things to do with that kinda thing, I suppose.

I've thought about just getting a bar code scanning wand and hooking it to my computer and just testing through a PHP/MySQL server at home and see if I'd use it...

That was too much effort just to share with you fat fucks the retarded ideas I come up with...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

<3
    THATS THE DUMBEST IDEA I HAVE EVER HEARD. 4 NO'S.