Thread: Bulletball? What?

After my last post I was watching some other clips from that American Inventor show. This here is fucking ridiculous.

Here's the site. http://www.bulletballgames.com/aboutus.html

I honestly don't know if this shit is serious. I googled 'bulletball hoax' to see if I could find out if this is a joke, but no luck. What the fuck?
    The only thing I'm sure of is that the bulletball guy has had several cocks in his mouth and ass

Definitely a fudge packer

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    someone lead this poor guy to the next counseling place

LOL holy shit. That's seriously depressing and kind of scary that someone would basically lose everything over an idea that isn't much more than flicking around a ping pong ball on the coffee table. I just feel bad for him, tbh.
    wow i feel realllly bad after watching that :|

lmao i watched that after u posted the last video.. IMA GET A BULLETBALL TABLE IN MAI ROOM YEEE
    HIGH CALIBUR TABLE GAME
    im curious about the differences between regular old bulletball and bulletball eXtreme. maybe its the neon colored balls?
    I think the original sale price was $400 and it's now $100.

Pretty sure you can get a pack of pingpong balls at the dollar store for a buck, and I'm assuming most homeowners have a flat, raised surface to play on. Like... a TABLE?

WHAT WAS THIS GUY THINKING?