Thread: $50,000 shoes

"Tonight, November 27, 2007, Laced Up and P&C Diamonds presented the “Solitaire Kicks” event which was the official unveiling for Big Boi’s (Outkast) $50,000 Nike Air Force 1 sneakers. Ernel Dawkins of Laced Up Atlanta teamed up with P&C Diamonds to add 13K of champagne diamonds to the “So Cal” Nike Air Force 1 Supreme Max. The diamond encrusted shoes are now valued at a cool $50,000, 50K, 50 Grand, 50 Stacks, or whatever you want to call it.

As one can imagine this ”blinging” add-on makes this the most expensive pair of AF1’s known to man…or woman. This breaking news automatically goes down in the sneaker culture’s The Guinness Book of Sneaker Records. Just when you thought you’ve seen it all, Laced Up and P&C Diamonds hit you with this. Big Boi was the first person of Ernel’s long list of celebrity clientele to purchase a pair of iced out kicks. We don’t know about the rest of the celeb’s in the future, but proceeds from this event is going towards Big Boi’s Big Kidz Foundation.

We’ve all heard of the Diamond (Tiffany) Dunk, and we introduce to you the Diamond AF1. TSG was on hand tonight at Prriya & Chintans to report on this exclusive occasion, and we have great coverage including up close pictures of the shoes after the jump.

If you’ve got $50,000 to blow hit Laced Up at (404) 230-5905 and place your order today. You don’t have to use the Air Force 1, for $50,000 you’re definitely in charge of what sneaker gets iced out. Jesus sandals, Dunks, Air Max, Jordans, it’s up to you…

Peep the pics!"

http://theshoegame.com/articles/big-...-sneakers.html

I WANT THOSE, LOLZ. (not rly)

Greyson -- says:
    play gore se
    Saman h says:
    i dont have gore se
    Greyson -- says:
    why not
    Saman h says:
    becuase i am gay
    Duno but they make me chuckle x100...because the idiots don't even realize that they won't have that kinda cash to blow in 10 years as the music tastes change and they're not as big as they are now.
    Most of you know I don't believe in ANY kind of God.
    But if there is one I would like to thank him for NOT making me black.
    that is all.
    And BTW, I'm a no shit guy.
    lots of people say they like black people...well, I really do like anybody thats a decent no shit fuck, black or white..no diff in my old eyes.
    but i HATE "MOST" fags.
    But i still like Saman.
    i never could understand why a man would want a cock in his mouth or his ass..it's just fuckin ridiculous if ya really think about it..
    Pussy rules
    assholes..i just don't get it

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    GONNA BUY ME A PAIRZ

The most interesting thing in this thread is that Buk doesn't believe in God. + I HAVE THOSE XACT SAMR PAIRZ, U CANT HAVE MINE DEST.

Greyson -- says:
    play gore se
    Saman h says:
    i dont have gore se
    Greyson -- says:
    why not
    Saman h says:
    becuase i am gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Bukowski
    Most of you know I don't believe in ANY kind of God.
    But if there is one I would like to thank him for NOT making me black.
    that is all.
    And BTW, I'm a no shit guy.
    lots of people say they like black people...well, I really do like anybody thats a decent no shit fuck, black or white..no diff in my old eyes.
    but i HATE "MOST" fags.
    But i still like Saman.
    i never could understand why a man would want a cock in his mouth or his ass..it's just fuckin ridiculous if ya really think about it..
    Pussy rules
    assholes..i just don't get it
    I want to put this in my signature.