Thread: The Religion of peace eh?

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    And this is why their country is a shithole.
    The bear was named by her class children whom named it after a popular boy.

I honestly don't know whether to take this seriously or not because it's just hilarious really.

"The Federation of Student Islamic Societies (Fosis), which represents more than 90,000 Muslim students in the UK and Ireland, said it was "deeply concerned" at what was a "gravely disproportionate" verdict."
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/7121025.stm

No shit, lol! More like embarrassing.
    This isn't the first time shit like this happened, it's been commonplace for years.

Islam is basically stone age barbarians that have NO clue what the real world is about.
    it's all about religion.
    Hope they all blow themselves up.

Its so insane I think even the cavemen had more sense than these religious nutjobs.

Hate to say it but this chick better get out of the country after her 15 days, but wherever she goes some Mohammad luvin fucker will prolly wind up killing her and her family.
    They will find her wherever she goes.

All over a teddy bear name, no fuckin mind religious freaks are so brainwashed from birth, the good thing is they like to kill each other.
    Maybe it's time we let em have at it with each other instead of trying to protect them ..from themselves

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    yeah...this is pretty crazy. lets keep in mind, however; that those crazy ones represent a minority of the population. it's not too far off from the christian crazies throughout our country and the world. I think the biggest difference is that our educated society does not tolerate that bs. I don't like us being world police...but it's shit like this that requires our power to ensure the safety of whoever the extremists are trying to get to. IMO...other than that, let those fuckers fix their own society or let them burn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    let those fuckers fix their own society or let them burn.
    Great statement, but the reality is if the rest of the world doesn't keep them from killing each other and TRYING to get some stability with all these different factions of Islam they would have killed 10's of millions of each other by now.
    And this has nothing to do with Iraq or Iran or whatever, these fuckers have been like this for ions.

History has proven again and again that they not only like to kill each other over religion, but they are very fond of blowing them self up in the name of religion.

I say..go for it, let Iran have the bomb, let them shoot one off at Israel, and then Israel will be gone, but NOT b4 Israel unleashes 100 times the nukes on the entire Mideast and Asia..100-150 million will be dead in a matter of minutes.

ALL in the name of religion.
    Its just mindless.
    Darwin was correct.

Joel Huenink

Lead Said