Thread: robbers got ownt( pasadena, tx)

(this was a couple weeks ago)

well this was actually pretty shocking, the neighboorhood that this happened in is 5 minutes from me, the guy that died on the front yard.. died on my friend caylees front yard, not quite sure what happened to him but this happened during the day and when me and janie were headed to her house (also lives a few streets away from that house we went past the house not knowing wtf happened it had the police yellow line things around it everywhere, we saw the broken window and stuff alll that.

pretty if we came a few hours earlier we couldve seen it in action

Brave Neighbor Kills 2 Robbers 911 Call - Watch more free videos

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/...=mostpop_story

http://rackjite.com/archives/920-Pas...and-Video.html

WOWZ

lol that guy he went outside you could hear him say 'NO YOUR DEAD! " then you hear him shoot lol

did he get in trouble or wut?
    actually im not to sure i read about him on the enws and stuff it seems he got off without charges

gg

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    GG nigz :<

This Joe Horn guy rox. CBF a society where you can't protect your neighborhood and you have to allow a bunch of filthy fux steal from you so the law can take care of it (which takes forever and is costly, exactly what they want: job security).

I'd do the same thing. GG.
    cbf people dieing over this stupid shit, what a waste. im not saying what they are doing is right, but killing the guys is a little bit extreme.