Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My Euro Players suck theory

Well, so far I think its proven..but there are some exceptions.
    Today I played on ALL Euro servers Quake Arena, Nexuiz, Open Arena and Unreal Tournament (The first one for you n00bs) and its true.
    Even with a ping 2-4 times the ping they have i still can pawn them in "most" games.
    My conclusion with this is many of them have old comps with shit vid cards, and play games that the vid cards meet the min specs.
    Plus they just stand around alot and seem lost, but these are the same player names I have been playing since the 90's on most games.
    I really just don't get it.
    I like many of our Euro friends, I think Neo is one of the best at Gore playing chick, some may disagree but for his ping the guy is fuckin great..as is Maniax.
    But all in all it seems like Euro's just don't play well. Maybe some just get in a game and don't care about the competitive aspect of a game.

Maybe I just wind up playing bleeding heart pacifists..
    Thats prolly it.

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    my sig is win
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

"My Euro Players suck theory"

WHO GIVES A FUCK?

WHO GIVES A FUCK?
    my cock gives a fuck, good sir.
    You'd have to play on a LAN with the best euros and best americans ...
    then you can tell who's better

Quote Originally Posted by Saman

WHO GIVES A FUCK?
    my cock gives a fuck, good sir.

#nwp @ irc.gamesurge.net
    Quote Originally Posted by Acromus
    You'd have to play on a LAN with the best euros and best americans ...
    then you can tell who's better
    Thats true, but you are saying "The Best" I'm thinking that a lot of Euro players just come in games and run around, most just don't seem to have a competitive bone in their body.
    I play some Euro players on U.S servers and frankly it seems that they are the best players out of the bunch, they loose but the better players will at least attempt to play on U.S servers, the ones that just play on Euro servers are so bad its almost laughable.
    In the end it may just be the mentality of online gaming that they don't take very seriously, when I play I'm there to kill.

I also think it may have to do with the computers that some of them have.

And by FAR the worst players on the planet are from France.

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    I agree 100%. The good euro players will make an attempt in an American server. You have to play against good players to get good, and you wont get good playing in a euro server where everyone is mediocre. I've beat the best of the best euro players in duels under dodge names in their own server with a 200 vs 20 ping and won severely. Of all of the euro players, the only one to ever give me trouble was Maniax. IMO he is the best euro to ever play this game, and one of the top 10 from any country. Acro is also a very good player.

There are also euro players such as Mig, Sporidium, and the majority of those THC faggots who think they are king shit, but can only get kills because they wallhack. I'm sure Acro plays with these fags enough to be able to back me up on that fact.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Quote Originally Posted by m@nc0w

WHO GIVES A FUCK?
    It's just a observation.
    Do I give a fuck?
    Hell no.
    But this is a forum of open expression, and as far as clan forums go this is BY FAR the best one that the Gore community has to offer.
    Not only does this Clan have the most members in it it's also got to be the longest living clan in the Gore community..Lag is dead..has been for sometime, OK, maybe @S7, but how lame is that forum? Or any other Gore Clan forum for that matter.
    This isn't about Gore much anymore..its about friends and ideas, without the worry about being censored because of what you post.

What other Clan forum has this much traffic?
    Mooman, you check here all the time, its well laid out and there is NO censorship here.
    We speak our mind, and so does anybody else who wants to spew some filth.
    I'm proud to be a part of it and will never regret it.

EDIT:
    I just played some Urban Terror and there where some good Euro players on the Euro servers, but of course they still lost to lil ole me

For you n00bs ya can get Urban Terror here.
    http://www.urbanterror.net/news.php
    Just like a shitload of other free games that are NOT "pay to beta test"

Another thing i would like to point out is that lots of the maps in Gore are Quake map rip[ offs, just look at some Quake maps or Quake derivatives, they like just like gore maps, Gore is and always be just a Quake clone, now Joel is trying to make it MORE like Quake, with a lil DukeNukem. and UT as well, think HoloDuke and Flack Cannon for example, is the JetPac next?

Look familiar?
    This is a Quake map that was made in 1999, Lots of Quake clones use it now, Open Arena, Nexuiz, Urban Terror etc....ALL FREE.

In fact just about every map in Gore Retail is just a Quake rip off, but I can't blame Joel for that, the best maps ever made are Quake maps and lots of people stole them, but the real talent is the THOUSANDS of maps that the fan base made for the Quake,Doom UT etc.. same with CS, there are mods and TC's that don't even resemble the original game, lets see..how much do those cost?
    O yeah, they are all free.

This is a Urban Terror SS, But it's a Quake map made in 1999

Joel Huenink

Lead Said
    Urban Terror owns

As soon as I get my good computer fixed I'll reinstall it and play some with you. Limp has it as well.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows