Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mikey goes to intel..

Priceless.... Mikey, AMD's best friend?....

lol seriously - why would you smash that? I mean, logically...they've told you that you're in a highly sensitive environment, and you just smash something like that? lol I think mikey has the attention span of a gerbil...
    loooooool woot mikey

duno, I would have punched him in the face. imagine if it was your goddamn computer. you'd be pissed (because you're a little firey midget) lawl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    lol seriously - why would you smash that? I mean, logically...they've told you that you're in a highly sensitive environment, and you just smash something like that? lol I think mikey has the attention span of a gerbil...
    FFS man have you never watched "American Chopper"? Mikey and the rest of the gang are widely known for smashing things up (no matter who they belong to). In another episode they built a chopper for the "Peavey" company (as in Peavey Guitars). They took a tour of the company and low and behold mikey got a hold of a brand new peavey acoustic guitar and smashed it right in front of none other than Hartley Peavey himself (founder of Peavey Guitars). The next episode (as it was a 2 part show) mr. Peavey came to OCC and gave Mikey the very same guitar back (duct taped and glued back together lol).

BTW it's also called "Ratings" the more they smash things the more people watch the show.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    duno, I would have punched him in the face. imagine if it was your goddamn computer. you'd be pissed (because you're a little firey midget) lawl.

yah i woulda prolly shit donw his throat tbh...

Quote Originally Posted by m@nc0w
    FFS man have you never watched "American Chopper"?
    I've watched it from the beginning up until they moved into their new building. It got REALLY gay when they decided to hire a "shop manager" (wasn't he related to them somehow?) and the show was basically that guy being a hard ass the whole show, telling people to get shit done. Later that guy was suddenly gone (I duno how, maybe he moved on to a different department of the company) and it was back to the usual way of the dad running the shop and being a hard ass (but not quite as boring/uneventful as the previous guy)

And yeah, I understand the ratings stuff. I'm sure that guitar one was a prime example. The intel one...not so sure. That guy looked PRETTY surprised about it...and didn't seem terribly happy. Mikey probably thought it was just par for the course...because someone put something breakable in his hand and didn't correct him when he was waving it around.
    Holy fucking shit, coming from a person who is 100% about computers I would've kicked his fucking ass on merit. I'm sorry, just because you're part of a popular show doesn't give you the right to destroy shit like that, and he needs get a fucking reality check.
    Normally I like Mikey - but seriously, he's just living off of his father's/brother's success. The guy doesn't really do anything productive for a living.

On his wiki page - it says that he's a webmaster...seriously, WTF? He can't be a good webmaster if he's going to smash such a thing without any idea thought about it. There are lots of software and web guys that aren't particularly interested in hardware - but they don't smash their computers when they are bored, either. In fact, most of them would have been pretty interested in the Intel stuff regardless. I think Mikey is just a product of unearned success...his only job is to try to be funny...and he thought it'd be funny to break things that don't belong to him.

TBH though, hopefully that wafer wasn't the real deal...as in, a model...500 computer chips x $300/chip = $150,000
    150,000, thats less than what that bike is going to cost intel. im sure occ gave them the bike in exchange for that and some other shit.