Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: clan [GT]

I talked to Bukowski aka Bubba_ho_tep[NWP] today and he wants a clan war so hopfully we can get er done. Once I round up the troops, their is a 3 vs 3 ladder server we can use. I play the guy that set it up.

More details to come.
    Sounds good friend. I'll probably be there as soon as you and Buk get the details worked out. Maybe this will finally get us to form a Nex division of this clan.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

3v3? should be bigger

I know it should be bigger, but 3 on 3 sounds good for starters.

Lets see if we can get this worked out before the holidays, I know some of NWP clan members go out of town around this time of year.

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    How is the 16th for you guys?
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

16th is good for me, I think most of the GT guys are from the U.S.

We also need to work out what maps and if we are gonna play 2 out of 3,3 out of 5 or whatever.

I assume you have admin on the server Shiva?

And Deadly, start playing some Nex, I know I'm the only one in this clan that really plays Nex but NWP has some of the best FPS gamers around, it wont be hard to adapt, ya just got to get to know the maps, and a lot of them are like Quake maps.

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    [GT] = GOOD TRY? LULZ SIR. LULZ INDEED.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

Well played MOP, well played.
    We have 3 now. No I don't have admin on that server. There are 3 maps Bloodprison, Greatwall reloaded, and Facingworlds.

The server is a ladder server 3 vs 3 ctf. I thought that would be a good place to start for us too. I would like to have 8x8 but sadly we only have 7 members we are fairly new.

The 16th sounds good. Do you guys have a preference on time? I think 2 out of 3 is good for now. YOU?
    guys need a server?? legends is available for you guys ..let me know.

Hvac