Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: clan [GT]

this is a different game bro :P, not gore for once lol

How is this time on the 16th?

Sunday, December 16, 2007 at 12:00 Noon Edmonton time

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...=0&sec=0&p1=80
    Sorry I didn't get back to you Shiva
    Been kinda BZ the last few days and now some fuckeface slashed all 4 of my tires.
    I hate this fuckin state..
    Anyway, I played on that server b4 but if ya don't have Admin its gonna be hard to start the game at a certain time at a certain map.
    how ya wannna work this?
    For one I believe that server has NO HOOK..I HATE THE HOOK IN CTF!!

Do You want to play the 3 map rotation 3 times for the best out of 3?

Lemmie know

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    Mr. Bukowski Hey sorry to hear about your car that sucks. Go pound the little punks dude.

On that server we can start any map at anytime by voting for it. There is no frag limit just a time limit that is 15 minutes or 20 one of the two.

I was thinking the best out of the 3 but ,I will run that map rotation by the guys and see what they think.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION
    Then why is this posted under: Gore General -> Clan Wars
    Quote Originally Posted by [GT
    Shiva]Mr. Bukowski Hey sorry to hear about your car that sucks. Go pound the little punks dude.

On that server we can start any map at anytime by voting for it. There is no frag limit just a time limit that is 15 minutes or 20 one of the two.

I was thinking the best out of the 3 but ,I will run that map rotation by the guys and see what they think.

I forgot about map vote

Keep me up to date on what your guys want to do.
    Also I have not seen the 3 on 3 server up today, do you know who runs it?

Quote Originally Posted by m@nc0w
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION
    Then why is this posted under: Gore General -> Clan Wars
    Good point, but there is no other section for Clan Wars, and this is a clan war.

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    I talked with the guy that owns the server and he told me that we can use his server and it would be private so all I have to do is irc him. I'll pm ya with the details.

As for the map rotation thing I don't know none of the guys have posted to the forum about it yet. I guess we'll decide on the 16th.
    OK guys, sorry I have been BZ, it's not like me to not follow up but I need to know who is in and who isn't..
    Or I will take all 3 on by myself..then I will loose, but Buk will give a hell of a fight.

Joel Huenink

Lead Said
    WTF guys, gimmie some help here!
    The match is 1PM My time in Indiana, you guys could figure your time out pretty easy.

Shiva sent me a PM on the server info
    I'm posting the server info in our private area since I don't think he wants it on the public side of the forum.

Joel Huenink

Lead Said
    if im home ill play, i played some nex in the psat few days