Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: clan [GT]

Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION
    if im home ill play, i played some nex in the psat few days
    Cool, I know you guys don't really know the maps.
    It should be fun, some of the guys on GT are pretty good.

EDIT:
    My net connection has been spotty today, we got a lot of snow last night.
    It went out overnight when I was trying to upload the Bukowski Documentary.
    Hopefully all is well come game time

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    I'm ready.
    match starts in 30 min...
    Hope I'm not alone.
    I will never forgive you fuckers..
    Well maybe I will, but I will change your avatars to something gai.

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    Hey thanks for showing up man. Maybe we can do it again when you guys get used to nex. Maybe I'll cya ingame Bubba h0_tep AKA Bukowski.
    Guess I'm too late, lol.
    .TBH. -49er btw: [nWp] owns Joo!1!...FUCK IT! [NWP4LIFE]

I'm ThaT DiamonD in teh DiRt that NevEr been FounD, i'M tEh cTf KinG bUt I never been CROWN

R

I

S

S

A

My internet was out all day so I could not get online to play. I'm really sorry Buk

Was anyone else able to show up or were you playing alone?
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

yeahh i was out all day...

rough day

Quote Originally Posted by Bukowski
    Quote Originally Posted by m@nc0w
    Then why is this posted under: Gore General -> Clan Wars
    Good point, but there is no other section for Clan Wars, and this is a clan war.
    A "Clan War"? lol ffs that's a fucking joke! 3 vs 3 is nothing near a "Clan War". Seriously if that's the best this "clan" can do then you guys need to end this entire "clan" thing and move on cuz you are no "Clan". . .
    Good point, but there is no other section for Clan Wars, and this is a clan war.
    A "Clan War"? lol ffs that's a fucking joke! 3 vs 3 is nothing near a "Clan War". Seriously if that's the best this "clan" can do then you guys need to end this entire "clan" thing and move on cuz you are no "Clan". . .
    If you have nothing nice to say, then don't say it at all
    it was for a game that 2 people have installed, so the outcome was not that surprising.
    I don't know what all this "clan" talk is about - clearly you are confused - because we're just a group of guys who like to play a few games together. If anything, we're just a "team" - what is all this "clan" stuff about?