Thread: JUNO

Great movie IMO. I recommend you all pirate it and watch it if you can find a cam. Not sure if there is one yet since the prescreening was pretty heavily monitored. I had to smuggle my phone in my shoe.

The movie is 100x better than the trailer, but I guess its still worth watching.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

I'm glad you brought this up - that trailer looks way better than what I thought it was going to look like (although I know a lot of people have been buzzing about this movie) and I'll probably go see it now. Thanks
    WUT TEH HELL IS DIS SHIT DOE
    TBH it looks like a movie my Ex-Girlfriend would make me go see (in other words: looks like a chic flick).
    can't say i really want to see this movie
    I don't think it looks like a chick flick .moth

That's what I feared in the first place but it doesn't look like that in the trailer. Looks almost like dark humor in how it makes fun of a very serious situation.
    Thats the chick from Hard Candy, she was scary in that flick.
    it's up at S6 if anybody wants it.

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    The trailer isn't very good, but I guess they couldn't have done a much better job with it. You can't really capture the entire movie in a 2 minute trailer. Buk go ahead and post the vid please, I'd like to watch it again.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly
    The trailer isn't very good, but I guess they couldn't have done a much better job with it. You can't really capture the entire movie in a 2 minute trailer. Buk go ahead and post the vid please, I'd like to watch it again.
    See my post here and goto that site, all the flicks are posted there, Hard Candy was still up this morning
    http://forums.clan-nwp.com/showthread.php?p=33453

EDIT:
    I think its gone
    I have the flick, I will upload it if its not back on S6 by tonight.

Edit again

I posted it here
    http://forums.clan-nwp.com/showthread.php?t=3421

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    thought this had something to do with the beach