Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gore SE

I noticed how the chick was stacked as all fucking hell. Not only is the shotgun a lot stronger now, they gave the bitch a fucking meatsaw. That mixed with unlimited healing is pretty fucking retarded.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

i should look into DL this soonish...really been playin alot of Xbox tho, Assassins Creed is fucking awesome.
    i was gona buy asassins creed.... then i read that theres no multiplayer.

sooo no go for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly
    I noticed how the chick was stacked as all fucking hell. Not only is the shotgun a lot stronger now, they gave the bitch a fucking meatsaw. That mixed with unlimited healing is pretty fucking retarded.
    Go tell Joel and everyone else playing what you think: Gore SE: Likes & Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by 9mm :L
    Holy fuck. Its pretty sweet actually, im glad he decided to give it out for Christmas. Awesome, get to playing guys!
    And I thought you were just kissing Joel's ass.

Greyson -- says:
    play gore se
    Saman h says:
    i dont have gore se
    Greyson -- says:
    why not
    Saman h says:
    becuase i am gay
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION

sooo no go for me!
    wtf, how did you think that would have MP? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Carnage
    i should look into DL this soonish...really been playin alot of Xbox tho, Assassins Creed is fucking awesome.

looool you gotta be god damn retarded to say that was a good game. It just wasn't that good IMO. You do the same thing over and over again. It had potential to be a good game but it's an average over-hyped 360 game. Play Mass Effect, that's a good game. I forced myself to beat AC although the story line was interesting the gameplay was half ass and the AI sucked.

Greyson -- says:
    play gore se
    Saman h says:
    i dont have gore se
    Greyson -- says:
    why not
    Saman h says:
    becuase i am gay
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkenedSoul
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION

sooo no go for me!
    wtf, how did you think that would have MP? lol
    fuck if i know... i didnt think Splinter cell would have a mp(same game concept) but it does!

Some of the things still in there are experimental. Like the chick's healing atm is unlimited, but we'd talked about the idea of making regenerate and deplete similar to how stamina does. So if some chick is gassing nonstop then it will run out and die, and she'll have to wait for it to come back.

The meatsaw I think we were also wondering about making it a "heavy item" like the Rocket Launcher and Minigun, which when held by a chick will make her lose stamina when running.

If you think a class is overpowered, the best way to show this is the way people showed it in old retail Gore with chicks in CTF, where everybody in the server played it to dominate. Like I've seen complaints about chicks and the minigun, but when actually playing either I did stand a chance to do ok but I was still able to get raped by other classes in various ways if I was met with a situation that didn't suit my class well.

Some changes are really obvious like textures. Other things are more subtle under the hood things. In the end its still basically a giant "bonus pack" in that its a facelift to an existing game, kind of like a patch similar to 1.5 only we said "fuck you" to whiners, went back to 1.48 and did what we thought was best and waited until way later to see what people thought after we hammered out the initial problems and experimented with the most drastic changes to see what worked.

Sometime soon we hope to have a free key distributer on a webpage and we can see how many people will play the game. We're getting to the point to where we want to see what it will do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    Quote Originally Posted by Carnage

looool you gotta be god damn retarded to say that was a good game. It just wasn't that good IMO. You do the same thing over and over again. It had potential to be a good game but it's an average over-hyped 360 game. Play Mass Effect, that's a good game. I forced myself to beat AC although the story line was interesting the gameplay was half ass and the AI sucked.
    lies. if you can take getting into the story its a pretty funnish game. plus stabbing those god damn beggers is priceless.