Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How wuz ur christmas *moth

So go on tell
    Was pretty good...spent Christmas Eve with my mom, brother, and his GF. Was a nice casual and stress-free night of light dinner and gift opening.

Yesterday we went to a small gathering we were invited to by one of my mom's coworkers. It was pretty fun - drank a lot of Cabo Wabo, no hangover but didn't get as much sleep (got in at midnight) but I managed to make myself go into work anyways :P
    Hah, I bought some of that tequila when I was in Mexico.

I had a decentish Christmas. Unfortunately I worked 8 hours though. Santa was pretty good to me. Lots of the standard stuff - clothes, gift cards, book, money, cologne, a DVD, etc. Got a really nice watch from the gf. (http://www.citizenwatch.com/COC/Engl...ber=BM8220-51L)
    Yeah, I got a nifty little Fossil New England Patriots watch from my brother/his GF...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/ima...7581&s=jewelry
    TOO BAD NEW ENGLAND SUCKS DICK.

Greyson -- says:
    play gore se
    Saman h says:
    i dont have gore se
    Greyson -- says:
    why not
    Saman h says:
    becuase i am gay
    GT UR TEAM (probably Miami), GT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    ^

What's the pats winning streak, 14 - 0 now? THAT'S RIGHT CREATIVE. RIGHT IN UR FAT FACE.

I got a nice shirt, couple gift cards, 10 dollarz (CASH FRIENDS, CASH), a white board (because they rox), a deck of magic gift cards (even though I was out of that fad in 6th grade ) a big bag of sunflower seeds, and an xbox360.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

I've been exploring my local businesses for a Wii but apparently they are rarer than gold. GODDAMN YOU NINTENDO, SUPPLY MY FUTURE SHOP WITH MORE THAN 10 AT A TIME PLEASE.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    ^

What's the pats winning streak, 14 - 0 now? THAT'S RIGHT CREATIVE. RIGHT IN UR FAT FACE.

I got a nice shirt, couple gift cards, 10 dollarz (CASH FRIENDS, CASH), a white board (because they rox), a deck of magic gift cards (even though I was out of that fad in 6th grade ) a big bag of sunflower seeds, and an xbox360.
    It doesn't change the fact they cheated. I don't go for Miami, cbf them. Since I live in Jacksonville, don't you think I'd go for the "Jacksonville Jaguars"? What's your gamertag for 360 mop?

Greyson -- says:
    play gore se
    Saman h says:
    i dont have gore se
    Greyson -- says:
    why not
    Saman h says:
    becuase i am gay
    I got a fucking ownage GPS unit from my mom. i had asked for teh tomtom ONE 3rd gen thats been selling like hot cakes recently. she couldnt find one so she bought this little Mio C230 unit that was the same price in hopes that i could keep it or return it when radiocrack got some more tomtom's in. i was gunna wait for the tomtom's but i started reading around online after noticing the little "Windows CE Core 5.0" label on the back. man this thing has hacks galore. ive modded it now so that i can watch movies (mpg, avi, flv etc etc), listen to mp3's, view pics, type notes, draw in ms PAINT!, calculator, and GPS of course. it also does TTS(Text to speech) which is not available on any other sub $200 unit. on top of all that i have this badass ipod touch/iphone skin for launching apps. this little $150 unit now has more features than some of the $500 units out there.