Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My new TV

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
    LOL goddamn chuxlz...did someone hax 49er's account or some dodge? LOLOL
    he's probably just smoking weed again

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    I want to know what's going on with him and Xena and whether he's jobless. It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    nah theyre huge balls, i like huge balls
    Quote Originally Posted by darkspoon
    rofl yeah. damn angled fireplace leaves no room for a proper entertainment center. i had this rack that was storing pots and pans because my old apt had no kitchen storage really.
    TBH you are the first person I have ever heard of (or seen) that puts a entertainment center in front of his fireplace. You must live in one hell of a shithole (small apartment). You should have kept your old place, I'd rather have a place for a TV (and entertainment center) than storage for pots and pans (that's what ovens are for, you store your pots and pans inside the oven when your not using it).
    Once again some fag is making posts for me. Still haven't smoked.
    To the real point... Nice TV man.
    .TBH. -49er btw: [nWp] owns Joo!1!...FUCK IT! [NWP4LIFE]

I'm ThaT DiamonD in teh DiRt that NevEr been FounD, i'M tEh cTf KinG bUt I never been CROWN

R

I

S

S

A

Quote Originally Posted by m@nc0w
    (that's what ovens are for, you store your pots and pans inside the oven when your not using it).
    Yeah...but when you use your oven, you have to pull all that shit out again and put the ones you don't use on a table or some shit and then put them back in when the oven is cooling down.
    rofl yeah. damn angled fireplace leaves no room for a proper entertainment center. i had this rack that was storing pots and pans because my old apt had no kitchen storage really.
    TBH you are the first person I have ever heard of (or seen) that puts a entertainment center in front of his fireplace. You must live in one hell of a shithole (small apartment). You should have kept your old place, I'd rather have a place for a TV (and entertainment center) than storage for pots and pans (that's what ovens are for, you store your pots and pans inside the oven when your not using it).
    yeah because $225 more a month is totally worth being able to stick an entertainment center against a wall. im in fucking Texas we dont need fireplaces. it's a one bedroom apartment and there is room for a small stand for a tv against the wall. its just better placement at the fireplace. its not like i fucking light fires under my TV idiot. you are the first person ive ever heard of that stores dishes in there oven. your house must be a piece of shit if you cant keep them in cabinets.
    lol holy shit.

loling so damn fucking much atm.

Dest puts his head in the oven imo.
    yeah because $225 more a month is totally worth being able to stick an entertainment center against a wall. im in fucking Texas we dont need fireplaces. it's a one bedroom apartment and there is room for a small stand for a tv against the wall. its just better placement at the fireplace. its not like i fucking light fires under my TV idiot. you are the first person ive ever heard of that stores dishes in there oven. your house must be a piece of shit if you cant keep them in cabinets.
    Everywhere I've ever lived we've had enough cabinet space to store pots and pans. Then we moved in with my grandma, and she stored them in the oven (her cabinets are packed full of shit) and when we use the oven we put them on the washer, which has gained all sorts of marks, scars, and a couple dents. I personally think it's stupid as hell to store pots and pans in the oven, but I guess it's more of a circumstantial type thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow