Thread: ROFL GG GoreSE

Quote Originally Posted by Joel Huenink
    If you guys want to help, you'll give us ideas on how to make money from Gore SE or find some rich investor to toss some money at it. Without money to throw at it, I don't think it's going to get much further than where it is now, and I have no further hopes or pipe dreams for it. We've done all we can, and will continue making minor fixes and tweaks, but frankly we're not even 1% to the user goal needed to get an in game advertising contract. Somehow there needs to be 50k freeloaders playing it each month, or a few thousand premium key purchases. So it's been fun, and we're not quitting on it, but don't expect much more changes/fixes after this next patch. Gore needs to somehow pay it's way from here on out, there is no more funding for it. Heck even all the free level guys have gone awol, and we can't even get all the Gore people to switch over. CBF TBH
    http://forum.4drulers.com/showthread.php?t=11910&page=4

lol he got all those suckers to buy keys for a game he knew he would never finish.
    lawl.

i was pissed earlier tho, i wanted to play a few games, but apparently the trial keys given out are disbaled now or sommet

Lol.

#nwp @ irc.gamesurge.net
    So much for the free version. Unfortunately the second he made a few bucks off of GoreSE (I supported the SE version as a down-the-road supplement...but that's not how it turned out ) he decided to milk it or something. He should have known better - the Gore community is not that big, they can't finance a whole game with their spare money...and nobody wants to put a second mortgage on their house for a game (obviously).

I hope he's going to get that free version out and a key system going so it can start getting around...I still think the free version has the best chance to make it.
    lol.