Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Career.

What classes are you guys taking now, and what do you want your career to be? what will u major in college etc.

1. Im Taking the normal classes atm, plus guitar, and Web design.
    Next year I'm going to take Graphics Art, & hopefully the programming class they offer. In college I want to major in like, comp. programming / computer sciences. So I can go on to code videogames n such.

2. If I can get a band together, I wouldn't mind being a musician. I'm an avid drummer, since I was 10. Been drumming' for 5 1/2 years, and I've got a kickass drumset, I would record shit but my drumset isnt in my room :O.

3. Sometime I might decide to be a gamer. Here in a few days I'm going to start playing Gore/CoD/UT2k4 at all hours of the day to get in good practice and probably do that for 2-3months straight; and decide from then. I guess I'm a good player atm if I concentrate, but im going to need to be way better for myself to compete in tournaments etc.

That's pretty much all i've considered atm. And I know I will be pursuing one of these careers in the next 5+ years of my life.

High School Changes everything and goes by so fast lol. I mean, damn, I'm already halfway through my sophmor year, and I clearly remember the first day i walked into my 4th grade class.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

cbf being a pro gamer, you'll never be good enough and the money involved isnt very good unless you're like the top 4 on the planet.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

yeah, and if cs has fanboys like they do now, enjoy playing cs 1.6 in 10 years

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    I want to know what's going on with him and Xena and whether he's jobless. It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.
    nah theyre huge balls, i like huge balls
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets View Post
    And I know I will be pursuing one of these careers in the next 5+ years of my life.

How is this going for you?

#nwp @ irc.gamesurge.net
    LOL goddamn thread necromancy.
    LOL finally, a sweet thread resurrection. Chucklin' so much atm

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    lol i was like wtf mop is only 15yrs old?!?!? then i noticed how old this shit was. mop how are your life goals working out?
    I think jim won the internet.

IM DOING PRETTY WELL THO, HOW ABOUT YOU GUYS?
    Hey guys, checking back in, I've become the worlds first professional gore player since this post. I'm also the drummer for Metallica. I think things went well. ???
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

Congrats, Fellow
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows