Thread: RIP HEATH LEDGER

Shitty deal. He was a good actor (EXCEPT FOR BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN). A Knight's Tale rocked, and hopefully he finished Batman.

Anyways. Poor guy, he was pretty young, too. Had a little daughter I think.
    the film is already in post-production. did they ever release what he od'ed on?
    I'm not entirely sure, but I have also heard that it was suicide. That's a bit unexpected. (Don't hold me to that I have no idea about the validity of this claim, just read it somewhere)
    Overdose is not the decided cause of death -at this time-, and pills were not "scattered about" like many websites are claiming (said so by the medical examiner that arrived on scene. A lot of info in this thread.) "We're told when paramedics responded, the actor was in full cardiac arrest. They attempted to perform CPR on him, but were unsuccessful. He was pronounced dead at the scene."

It's truly sad that he has passed. He had a lot going for him, a 2 year old daughter and an incredible blossoming film career. I loved his roles in A Knights Tale and Lords of Dogtown. May he rest in peace.

In other news, I would gladly take part in doing something to these people:
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

lol yah, would rock to gather a paintball club to jump out of the bushes on them and just light them up. A few shots in the face for good measure.

I've never been a huge Heath Ledger fan - but I had already known he was pretty depressed. You could even see it in his interviews, he was pretty withdrawn - but I think some of the reason for his depression was that he had some old friends who were leeching off of his fame/money/etc.

I had never really thought he was that great of an actor. He was fine in most of them and all...but it was never like going to a Johnny Depp movie and saying "MAN - I could never see anyone else in that role but Depp!" you know? Ironically, when I seen the previews for the new Batman ... that changed. When I first heard Ledger was the Joker, I was kinda like "fuck, they ruined it for me" until I seen him in that role. He's going to rock - I thought the PREVIEW I thought was Oscar nomination worthy IMO.
    Aside from brokeback mountain I've loved most of his films. It's a real shame that he had to be taken out in his prime, especially with a 2-year old daughter. The Dark Knight is looking to be one of his best performances and sadly his last (unless he finished his scenes for that other film he was doing in London).
    Crazy ass shit. RIP
    .TBH. -49er btw: [nWp] owns Joo!1!...FUCK IT! [NWP4LIFE]

I'm ThaT DiamonD in teh DiRt that NevEr been FounD, i'M tEh cTf KinG bUt I never been CROWN

R

I

S

S

A

i for one refuse to be a homophobe and admit brokeback mountain was a pretty good movie
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    lol yah, would rock to gather a paintball club to jump out of the bushes on them and just light them up. A few shots in the face for good measure.

I've never been a huge Heath Ledger fan - but I had already known he was pretty depressed. You could even see it in his interviews, he was pretty withdrawn - but I think some of the reason for his depression was that he had some old friends who were leeching off of his fame/money/etc.

I had never really thought he was that great of an actor. He was fine in most of them and all...but it was never like going to a Johnny Depp movie and saying "MAN - I could never see anyone else in that role but Depp!" you know? Ironically, when I seen the previews for the new Batman ... that changed. When I first heard Ledger was the Joker, I was kinda like "fuck, they ruined it for me" until I seen him in that role. He's going to rock - I thought the PREVIEW I thought was Oscar nomination worthy IMO.
    doesnt appear he died from drugs use if that was what you were implying about the depression. the original story was pills were scattered about and a rolled up $20 was found with residue. now they say nothing was out of the ordinary and the 20 was clean. they even say it looks like he died around 1pm as the maid heard him snoring.

http://www.tmz.com/2008/01/23/medics...looked-normal/