Thread: helpz

help
    err

(F(Us) >or equal to (G)(Mass of b)) / mass of car ?
    (F ) (Us) = (G)(Mass of b))

F = (G*Mass b)/Us

F = MA so

(G*Mass b)/Us = Mass of b * A

(G)/Us = A

?
    It amazes me that you know all that shit, yet you couldn't spell my name right even with it 2 posts above yours.

^^i think what we just saw was level 14 pwnage of Saman.^^

Quote Originally Posted by chaos [gv
    this wasnt even a war this was a disgrace,we outnumbered them and still lost.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boombostik
    It amazes me that you know all that shit, yet you couldn't spell my name right even with it 2 posts above yours.

^^i think what we just saw was level 14 pwnage of Saman.^^
    its pretty elementary physics. that being said i didnt remember it but thats because i took the class 4 years ago.
    I haven't touched physics in quite some time, so everything I'm about to type is more than likely irrelevant to your problem, but I'm going to give it a shot anyway.

coefficient of friction is: u = Fr/Fn, whereas Fr is the force required to move the object and Fn is the normal force.

acceleration is: Fr = ma, whereas m is the mass and Fr is the force required.

to simplify, we can make one equation out of this: u = ma/Fn. From here, if this is even correct or relevant to your problem, I don't know what to do since we don't have the acceleration, normal force, or mass.

When you do figure this out though, please post the answer and how it is done. I really CBF forgeting everything I once knew about physics, calculus, etc.

EDIT: Go ahead and disregard anything I said. I definately didn't take into account the fact that there are two different objects wtih seperate masses. If you still can't figure it out I can go through my physics book and see if I can remember how the fuck its done.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

i was right on my third post

A = G/Us