Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone gotten one of these before?

I know most of you use some type of P2P downloading program, like BitComet, or something similar to that. I've been re-downloading Battlefield2 because I lost it in the process of wiping my drive about 6 months ago. My dad printed me this e-mail he got that was from comcast and this what they said...

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/6569/pg1iu8.jpg

http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/7302/pg2vo8.jpg

I really don't want to stop downloading but if they're completely dead ass serious about this then I'm obviously going to stop. I download just about everything, movies, music, etc.

Greyson -- says:
    play gore se
    Saman h says:
    i dont have gore se
    Greyson -- says:
    why not
    Saman h says:
    becuase i am gay
    sucks to have comcast. they have been doing this type of stuff for a long time.
    dunno, when i lived in NJ i had comcast for 4 years.... never once got an email like that

ROFL...ownt...

LMFAOOOO @ sextorrent...that was probably fucking awesome to explain to your parents jahwlaololol

thanks friend...good timez...fuckin chuxlz a'plenty atm.

Duno who turned you in...I guess just go through trusted torrent communities?
    I got it from isohunt . My dad probably didn't give a shit about where the torrent came from lol. He just doesn't want to get put in jail. I know he couldn't pay the fine, he's broke as fuck. What I don't get was I've been using isohunt for years and nothings happened like this. I even downloaded the same torrent a couple months ago, so for some reason they decided to send me that bs e-mail after my second time downloading it. idk I'll probably get all my movies/music from some forum.

Greyson -- says:
    play gore se
    Saman h says:
    i dont have gore se
    Greyson -- says:
    why not
    Saman h says:
    becuase i am gay
    I got a cease and desist sort of letter a few years ago after doing something similar. I just blew it off and nothing ever really happend with it. I dont recommend doing that now as they are starting to get serious with this shit. Just email them back explaining you allready own the game and are getting a backup. That is perfectly legal.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

I don't want to take any risks.

Greyson -- says:
    play gore se
    Saman h says:
    i dont have gore se
    Greyson -- says:
    why not
    Saman h says:
    becuase i am gay
    use an encrypted torrent client, i think azueres does it..
    I've gotten up to 3 before from Cox from torrenting (all from using isohunt, ironically). I just ignored it and moved on. uTorrent for sure allows you to use encryption. I've also stopped getting torrents from isohunt and stuck primarily to private torrent communities.