Thread: fucking gay opera :@

k well im having an issue with this damn browser....
    i just restarted my computer after a few updates that werent opera related at all.

and normally my middle click on a link opens it in a new tab.. well now it just brings up some gay ass zoom tool and i cant do shit about it... i even checked the bindings and here ya go look for ur self.. some one help me tho, this is gonna make me go fucking nuts.

u can see the little magnifying glass to the left =/ it comes up every time i middle click.

gay

WoW whore imo.

Greyson -- says:
    play gore se
    Saman h says:
    i dont have gore se
    Greyson -- says:
    why not
    Saman h says:
    becuase i am gay
    I FIGURED IT OUT.

somehow my logitch mouse got its keys reset to default and it was actually my mouse that was doing it and not opera

Probably had something to do with the updates (as you said it happened after you installed updates and rebooted).
    My mouse is always trying to update itself but I don't let it. WTF could it be updating really...

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    yeah i was going to say that magnifying glass wasnt an Opera thing and was most likely the default function of your mouse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    My mouse is always trying to update itself but I don't let it. WTF could it be updating really...
    The Driver

One time GoreRangers mouse and keyboard (oddly enough both logitech) updated without him knowing and when he rebooted he couldnt' get onto his pc lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by m@nc0w
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    The Driver
    Let's assume that I already knew what a driver was and was discussing what it could be updating beyond that.

Here is my point: the mouse works on my computer. I point and click, it works. There is no obvious flaw in it's efficiency or power consumption. It works perfectly. Therefore, why should I update with an extra 20-30 MB driver full of junk that I don't need? I could see the need to update if I was switching to Vista and the mouse didn't work with it - but I don't need to keep updating when the thing works. It's just a mouse, it's not a BIOS update for a MB or something actually important.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    i doubts its the driver updating. its the logitech software thats updating. ive got a logitech keyboard and mouse. i installed the software once and it updated itself so often i never reinstalled it when i formatted.