Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL WII

I thought it came out today AND WAS FUCKING PUMPED for some reason and drove all the way to Best Buy (because some lady cunt said they had over 100 copies) only to find out that I actually have to wait 'til goddamn Sunday for the official release date. I thought it was today but I guess I was wrong. That bitch could've at least told me. Fux.

Looks real noice: http://wii.ign.com/articles/856/856580p1.html
    1. Walk into the warehouse at BestBuy

2. Find package marked "STREET DATED MATERIALS" or "NOT TO BE OPENEDED UNTIL MARCH 9" or something else to that effect.

3. Open said package to verify contents

4. If pleased with contents, steal said package
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

I had to pick it up at ToysRUs Sunday because it was sold out by 3pm everywhere else, including Best Buy which had well over 100 copies that morning. But anyways, Shockwave (or anyone else), let me know when you get it and or jump online. I've logged in about an hour or two so far. It took me awhile to get the feel for the controls TBH. Dunno why.
    I wish I had a Wii just for this game.

Greyson -- says:
    play gore se
    Saman h says:
    i dont have gore se
    Greyson -- says:
    why not
    Saman h says:
    becuase i am gay
    Yeah totally, my FC is 3437 2763 9543. I played one game online and it was laggy as fuck. Hopefully they get their shit together and get the online working better.

Pretty rad game though.
    Who all has this game? We need to play some online gamez.

My Wii friend code is 4415 6893 1085 5069, and my code for Brawl is 3437 2763 9543.
    shox pal when i get my component selector in the mail i will add you to my Wii(not like you havent already been on my Wii! oh snap!!). i dont even have it hooked up atm because my hddvr uses my only component hookup on my tv and i lost my standard wii vid cable. i dont have brawl yet but i do have mario strikers charged which is also online. i plan on getting brawl soon too.

i heard the online was pretty failz though. nintendo did a horrible job with it. for some reason they didnt expect it to do as well as it is. their solution is to wait a little while and try again. come on Nintendo dont be like that.
    ill play with u sometime sometime soon shock.. me and 4 guys' girlfriends alllllll went to florida this week, so we've literally played smash bros for 4 days in between being extremely tanked.

gg's tho, sonic is the man
    Does that shit even run stable online. I heard often times it's laggy as shit and unplayable.
    thats because wii's can only support wifi, unless they come out with some hardrive attachment to give it stable internet access like an xbox or ps3. ps wireless is retarded.