Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL WII

I heard it's improved recently, but I haven't been able to try. Had some problems with the online adapter, had to reinstall software, etc. (Still have to add you DS )
    Quote Originally Posted by Lead
    If any of u homos want to add me here is my info:

Wii Code: 0125-2931-7063-3732

Smash Bros: 1160-9449-5021
    tried adding your Wii and it tells me its an incorrect friend code.
    Sorry to disappoint you even more, I had the game a couple of days after the Japan release (Jan 31).

I actually beat it before it came out in the states :P I don't play much though, I am a big SSB64 fan, and I think the game is great, but I can't be f*cked when I have so much school work.

And yes, the game is a LITTLE bit laggy. I am in Jersey and I played a game with two friends in Florida who shared a TV screen - there was a tiny bit of button-lag ('bullet lag'). Still not terrible though. I'll post my FC if I decide to play it again.
    Does anyone have my old sig image backed up somewhere?
    bought this game for my little brother's birthday and it is fucking amazing, definitely buying a wii+SSBB soonish.

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    I want to know what's going on with him and Xena and whether he's jobless. It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    nah theyre huge balls, i like huge balls
    Fuck, yeah I typoed my code. I put a 1 instead of a 4.

This is the correct code: 0125-2934-7063-3732

I don't sit around playing it for hours on end or any bs though, so the best way to play me would be to MSN me first.

I think part of why I don't play it for longer periods of time is the way they designed the multipler. It makes you wait until you have a full group before it starts playing.

The best way to have done it would have it autocreate group games that begin immediately when a two players are paired up. Then as the group finishes a level it would have a brief period where it would drop additional players who were waiting for an open game into that room. This way once you get playing you are playing nonstop, and the only real waiting period would be waiting to get into a room.

The server would just need to look at the total players and manage how many lobbies it should create.

Right now you can have up to 60 second waits at any given time even if you have 3 players ready to go but there is still an empty spot.

wii+ssbb coming this week, be ready Fellows.

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    I want to know what's going on with him and Xena and whether he's jobless. It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    nah theyre huge balls, i like huge balls
    I added your Wii codes, Lead and DS, as well as your SSBB code Lead. DS post your SSBB code?

Have to get some games going one of these days.
    Best way to get shit going would probably to get people added on MSN and then bug people when assholes want to play, then promptly open PayPal so money bets can commence.