Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Good, decent priced MP3 player?

Mine got stolen on tuesday and I'm looking for a nice, but not too expensive one. Anyone have any suggestions?

Greyson -- says:
    play gore se
    Saman h says:
    i dont have gore se
    Greyson -- says:
    why not
    Saman h says:
    becuase i am gay
    I bought a 30 Gig MS Zune (first generation) for Christmas

http://www.amazon.com/Zune-Digital-M.../dp/B000EPLP3C
    - Black, $190

http://www.amazon.com/Zune-Digital-M...3HCTMJBKT5JEH3
    - White, $180

http://www.amazon.com/Zune-Digital-M...p_variations_2
    - Brown, $175

He likes it a lot...I played with it a bit and I liked it too.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    Looks sweet.

I have a close friend that has one of them and used it and loved it but never thought about buying one.

Greyson -- says:
    play gore se
    Saman h says:
    i dont have gore se
    Greyson -- says:
    why not
    Saman h says:
    becuase i am gay
    ipod fellow!

only thing i will buy from apple

Over priced imo.

Greyson -- says:
    play gore se
    Saman h says:
    i dont have gore se
    Greyson -- says:
    why not
    Saman h says:
    becuase i am gay
    iPod has tons of limitations + is way overpriced. I have an iPod Clip or whatever because it's great for working out - but beyond that there aren't many great reasons to buy one, except the aftermarket products (which the Zune is competitive with).

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    If you slander ipod because its bought alot, you can probably be certain not to take certain peoples advice. Me on the other hand, am a brand freak, and tech spec

I love audio!

Zunes, basically have alot of features but tend to get alot of bugs and twerks in them. They arent significant no, but still bothersome

Ipods, people hate them cause they are popular, i've had my ipod for 2 years now and since im not a idiot, its never broke and its really well taken care of, proves the point of what i want, To listen to music and thats it.

Toshiba gigabeats, pretty damn decent mp3 player, They are good eyecandy since toshiba makes cameras, computers, etc.

Irivers are very expensive because they are manufactured well but really small.

Creative's, Pretty good mp3, i'd recommend one of them since they were first a sound card company, and now deal with multiple audio devices. My zen has amazing sound quality.

sansa, Basically a very nice little mp3, with changeable sandisc's. Therefore you can get yourself a cheaper mp3 player and then upgrade it later.

Archos, Pretty damn expensive ones, but they have a few cheaper one, they are into the "big" everything with every feature you can have.

Samsungs are coming out with their new bluetooth one which is supposed to be figured out soon, other then that, they have a few good ones.

Other brands that are decent : Sony, RCA, Phillips.

Thats all i can think of right now, but i heard theres a brand called XOvision, i haven't checked them out but if you want too thats cool (y)

Btw, I own a RCA, a zune, a ipod, and a creative zen.

I've owned a sandisk but it was stolen. Good luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by 9mm :L
    If you slander ipod because its bought alot, you can probably be certain not to take certain peoples advice. Me on the other hand, am a brand freak, and tech spec

I love audio!

Zunes, basically have alot of features but tend to get alot of bugs and twerks in them. They arent significant no, but still bothersome

Ipods, people hate them cause they are popular, i've had my ipod for 2 years now and since im not a idiot, its never broke and its really well taken care of, proves the point of what i want, To listen to music and thats it.

Toshiba gigabeats, pretty damn decent mp3 player, They are good eyecandy since toshiba makes cameras, computers, etc.

Irivers are very expensive because they are manufactured well but really small.

Creative's, Pretty good mp3, i'd recommend one of them since they were first a sound card company, and now deal with multiple audio devices. My zen has amazing sound quality.

sansa, Basically a very nice little mp3, with changeable sandisc's. Therefore you can get yourself a cheaper mp3 player and then upgrade it later.

Archos, Pretty damn expensive ones, but they have a few cheaper one, they are into the "big" everything with every feature you can have.

Samsungs are coming out with their new bluetooth one which is supposed to be figured out soon, other then that, they have a few good ones.

Other brands that are decent : Sony, RCA, Phillips.

Thats all i can think of right now, but i heard theres a brand called XOvision, i haven't checked them out but if you want too thats cool (y)

Btw, I own a RCA, a zune, a ipod, and a creative zen.

I've owned a sandisk but it was stolen. Good luck!
    Let me have the RCA.

Greyson -- says:
    play gore se
    Saman h says:
    i dont have gore se
    Greyson -- says:
    why not
    Saman h says:
    becuase i am gay
    No, i use them all sepretly depending on what i do. Like if im jogging i take the least expensive one i can afford to break, etc.