Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: War

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets
    I posted a two paragraph about dest when this thread opened, but I accidently closed the browser somehow and lost it. But basically, I described to dest that "YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG" etc.

The way you convey yourself makes you seem pissed of all the time. Whether you actually are or not is irrelevant. You just seem to wait for the tiniest excuse to act as immature as you can, and it is quite annoying to the rest of the clan. Dave having to repeat to you "No danny don't do that..." for a good 20 minutes straight on vent shouldn't happen. Not only were you agitating the opponent, you were agitating your team to a certain degree. I know you can act like "Well you guys are just some people on the internet, I don't give a shit what you think. I'm different in real-life." That's your choice, but if that's the way you want to be then I don't think you'll fit into this clan anymore. I can tell by your demeanor that you've definitely grown as a person it seems, but you still itch to act as immature as you can get. I've been NWP for, around three years now. I've spoken with everyone here on occasion and everyone has matured and grown up a little. Probably myself the most. I look back at posts I made two+ years ago and can definitely tell a different person sits behind this monitor now.

I'm not trying to call you out or anything man, I like you - you're a pretty cool guy when you want to be. You're also a fucking idiot/asshole when you want to be. I think everyone agrees. I'll just say what I think many people want to say, you need to grow up man. Seeing your vocal battles with people in Gore just makes me cringe and bring back memories from CW's in years past wherein, you acted the exact same way... And threatening to do what you did on vent was not cool at all. That kind of shit isn't tolerated in this clan anymore bro-ski, don't know where you've been. You just need to stop trying to be an internet rebel / tough guy.

I'll leave you with that for meow.
    if i could put that in my sig i would. i declare you winner of the thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets
    I look back at posts I made two+ years ago and can definitely tell a different person sits behind this monitor now.
    Yah - a fatter person

BOOM GOTCHU FUCKER!11`

But seriously, I third your comments. Well said.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Lead
    Joel doesn't do steroids
    http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=2498406

Watch Anime Online

Greyson -- says:
    i don't know everyone does shit they're not suppose to
    Greyson -- says:
    i want to know one person who lived a perfect life
    michael says:
    jesus
    He's been lifting weights for years etc. Like he posted some pic on the 4D forums a few years ago where he was skinny like any other normal dude.

A while back when I was interested in exercising more he sent me an example of his plan and it was pretty detailed. Like he eats multiple meals a day that are all calculated to have certain percentages of the meal be made up of various elements etc. Pretty meticulous stuff.

If he was on roids I doubt he'd be that detailed with that stuff, and would have taken as long as he did to bulk up. I also doubt he'd be as enthusiasic about that muscle building program if all his bs was from roids.

A while back when I was interested in exercising more he sent me an example of his plan and it was pretty detailed. Like he eats multiple meals a day that are all calculated to have certain percentages of the meal be made up of various elements etc. Pretty meticulous stuff.

Is the diet expensive?

#nwp @ irc.gamesurge.net
    but he did say on the 4d forums that roids should only be used for when you hit your peak. he supports the use of steroids to get bigger than you could on your own.

PLUS who do you think got dest hooked on the roids?
    lol^. I didn't think Joel actually used them but didn't know if he tried them in the past or anything. I've seen some pictures of Joel looking normal and not so muscular.

Greyson -- says:
    play gore se
    Saman h says:
    i dont have gore se
    Greyson -- says:
    why not
    Saman h says:
    becuase i am gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    I've seen some pictures of Joel looking normal and not so muscular.
    He's been lifting weights for years etc. Like he posted some pic on the 4D forums a few years ago where he was skinny like any other normal dude.
    Way 2 contribute

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    Way 2 point it out.

Greyson -- says:
    play gore se
    Saman h says:
    i dont have gore se
    Greyson -- says:
    why not
    Saman h says:
    becuase i am gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative