Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: yeah im ready...

Hasselhoff told him

Now I know why I came back here.

I forgot what it was like to laugh so much it makes my gut hurt.

luv you fuckers

Hey DS, snap some pics after ya drank all the refreshments in da fridge

I was gonna post some more pics but who the fuck knows what you fuckers would do with them, shit I don't care.
    But I was gonna post a pic of the deck I built, it's kinda sweet, I just walk out the front door and I got the BBQ on the deck

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    i love barbeque.

dad does it every weekend, hes ane excellent cook

well it was a great weekend. ill prolly have pics later when the person who took the cam posts them.
    as promised.

about 1030am on saturday. we were all drinking our breakfast around the fire. the guy in the red hat on the cooler finished a fifth of evan williams in a few hours. this was the last time we saw him awake until sunday.

me hauling wood, in flip flops and with a beer.

we found an old boat, lets take it for a stroll. used a shovel to paddle lol

thats too much work lets just drag it up the rocks with the 4 wheeler

after we hit the ramp he broke his ass. he got like 2 ft of air.

time for dinner. cooking some boudain in that can. that was my idea.

self explainitory

just melt marshmellow, FUCK
    Looks like a good time was had by all, cept for the fucker that passed out for the weekend :P .

That boat prolly belonged to someone, didn't seem in to bad of shape for a little rowboat..LOL at the shovel 4 a paddle

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    LOL cbf flip flops

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    yeah the boat was in alright shape. its been up there in the woods for at least 3 years. we always go to the same spot and its always there. this year we happened to have a 4 wheeler and a shovel. the lake was choppy as fuck because a huge storm blew in Friday and was windy all day Saturday. i was really expecting warm weather so i packed shorts and flip flops(we make pledges gather/chop wood, but they sucked at so we ended up helping. i did not for-see this). i ended up wearing the same clothes till Sunday cause it was the warmest i had. i got my sleeping bag and pillows jacked the first night when it was like 40 degrees out. i froze my ass off all night. had tons of fun though. i love camping.
    Fuck That Shit!
    Pabst... Blue... Ribbon!!!
    Don't Fear Teh Penguin
    do they still sell PBR?