Thread: Magic Jack

Sounds to good to be true, but a friend of mine ordered one and should have it next week.
    If it works good I'm dumping Vonage.
    The cool thing about this is ya can take it with ya anyplace, and even use it on your laptop.

The problem I have is will this company be around 5 years from now.

When my buddy gets his I will post how the fucker really works.

http://www.magicjack.com/1/index.asp

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    I think I remember seeing Vonage offering a USB device that let you call from anywhere a long time ago.

Well Skype has that,Vonage may as well, I have Vonage, this thing is only 40 bucks and ya get the first year free, and its 20 bucks a year after that.

I may get it if it works out ok for my buddy, I wanna use it on my laptop, I have the Edge network and it says ya need 80k for a call, it also would be cool to just take it with ya anyplace, If ya travel you can make calls in a hotel, I ALAYS bring my Laptop with when I travel and I always get internet service in a hotel..its a no briner, just plug the hotel phone into this device.

The cash ya save over a one year period would easily pay for 10-15 blow jobs from a local hooker.

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    yeah keep us posted on this. sounds pretty rox.
    Wow was my spelling bad on that last post

I was kinda , well I was wasted and didn't even bother to use spell checker.

Joel Huenink

Lead Said
    I tend to use phones way less than most people, to where I actually have a pay as you go cell phone phone as my only phone. This is because with the amount of time I use it, it costs less to pay $10 every now and then to top it up rather than pay a flat monthly fee.

If this shit works as good as a normal phone, and theres no outages or shit like that and only costs $20 a year then I'll most definately get it. This is provided I can find shit suggesting many people use it without issue.

You can get phone service from your cable internet company that is a decent price and has free long distance. But its more expensive than this and it is also down if your internet is. So I really hope this shit actually works. Even if it had to be plugged in at my computer, I could just get a wireless phone and have the base at my computer and a charging station somewhere else.

Well I have been talking to my buddy that got the magic jack, I talked to him about 4 or 5 times so far.

The only thing I can say is that it works, HOWEVER!
    The sound is "tinnie" , I know its not his phone cus he uses the same
    phone b4 the magic jack.
    I would have to conclude that it does work ok but they use a codec
    that is nowhere near the quality of Vonage or even Comcasts VOIP.

Is it worth it?
    you betcha, I may get it just to have a second home phone #.
    i have 3 cordless phones so I could just destinate one for the magic jack #.

Joel Huenink

Lead Said
    well thats good to hear. ill prolly pick one of these up.