Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Internet radio

I'm doing a Internet radio show tonight, actually I was doing it on and off for a while, it's not my station, it's a friend that lives in Canada that runs it and the guy that used to do it with him doesn't wanna do it anymore, I was a caller into the show (Skype) and they like it when I'm all fucked up and do tech talk, anything goes on the show and usually every 10th word out of my mouth is either fuck cunt cocksuker etc..
    So I'm gonna see how it goes tonight, I think we are only doing 1 hour, we did a test last night and Mark didn't tell me we where live, I was pretty wasted.
    So anyway if it does do OK I will let you fuckers know how to tune in, we prolly will do it on Sat nights only, the show used to run Thursday through Sunday, but I CBF with that much time talkin shit on the net.

And if ya got Skype ya can call into the show, but Im not tellin you fucks where its broadcast to until we give it a run tonight..
    The good news is I got about 20 beers in me and another 30 pack in the fridge, so I'm ready..Also got about a half a 5th of JD, but i was gonna save that for tomorrow..Indiana is dry on Sunday

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    if yure doin ill tune it im prolly home and got nothin better 2 do =(

Ya fucker ya got to get a GF and fuck her on Sat night..

I swear is it just me or are we all a bunch of fucken pathetic losers.
    The only time I get laid is when I pay for it.

Damn we are a sad bunch .

Maybe thats why we stick together.

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bukowski
    Ya fucker ya got to get a GF and fuck her on Sat night..

I swear is it just me or are we all a bunch of fucken pathetic losers.
    The only time I get laid is when I pay for it.

Damn we are a sad bunch .

Maybe thats why we stick together.

I get nothing and am not allowed to pay for it.

#nwp @ irc.gamesurge.net

Quote Originally Posted by Lead
    Holy shit this is goddamn sig-worthy.

My gf was over for a few hours earlier, we watched a movie, made out here and there, and had a sort of barbeque dinner with my family. All around good timez
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

i see my girlfriend alot during the week since she isnt far at all... then weekends i spend most of it with her and hit up parties during the night

this weekend just blows dick... shes outta town with her grandma visiting family. and everyone else is working :@

all i have to do is fukin workout and play video games all fucking day.

boring as fuck.

I already did Leads quote, sorry,but i gotta fix there quote thing.EDIT..<DONE IT
    anyway, the show went well, lasted 3 hours and Marks step daughter thats 19 years old called in and talked about her bondage thing with her friend< another chick
    I pulled my pants down and started whackin Mr. Happy, Mark recorded the entire show, fuck man it was steller imvFUCKIN HO, i dropped my pants when Rachel was talking.

Mark is gonna upload it tomorrow.

This as a epic moment, that fuckin audio better be saved or im on my way to Canada to kick some ass

Next week I want ALL you fucks to listen and join in, its a fuckin great time.

station nfo on its way, I just wanna get this one from Mark and post it here so you pricks know it no holds bards talk..heres a clue, its the NoBullRadioShow

Joel Huenink

Lead Said
    i want alink already so i can just listen :@

sounds funny as shit

I gotta sleep, way to wasted atm. I'm sure Mark recorded the show, he always does, I WILL get it to you guys when I have it, prolly sometime tomorrow, depends if he uploaded it tonight.

Joel Huenink

Lead Said