Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lil' Wayne - Lollipop

What do you guys think about this video? For some reason, I can't seem to get my head around it. There's just something strange about it. Dunno.
    i cbf lil wayne thats what i think

Greyson -- says:
    play gore se
    Saman h says:
    i dont have gore se
    Greyson -- says:
    why not
    Saman h says:
    becuase i am gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    I'd take that with more credibility if you didn't have a picture of The Game wearing a G-Unit sweatshirt in your sig (if that's who it is). (j/k)

lol but neither can I most of the time considering I don't listen to THAT much rap unless I'm just fucking with friends or whatever. But that's not what I was talking about TBH. I was mostly just talking about what's being said in this video and how it's being said, like his verse @ [2:16-2:30]. Dunno, maybe it's just me. This video premiered on 106 & Park the other week and I've heard it a million times since.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snooperz
    I'd take that with more credibility if you didn't have a picture of The Game wearing a G-Unit sweatshirt in your sig (if that's who it is). (j/k)

lol but neither can I most of the time considering I don't listen to THAT much rap unless I'm just fucking with friends or whatever. But that's not what I was talking about TBH. I was mostly just talking about what's being said in this video and how it's being said, like his verse @ [2:16-2:30]. Dunno, maybe it's just me. This video premiered on 106 & Park the other week and I've heard it a million times since.
    Wayne is most irrelevant rapper ever. He isn't that talented either if you have listened to most of his songs. The Game isn't that bad but G-Unit is pretty horrible.

Greyson -- says:
    play gore se
    Saman h says:
    i dont have gore se
    Greyson -- says:
    why not
    Saman h says:
    becuase i am gay
    Wayne is most irrelevant rapper ever.
    What's an irrelevant rapper?
    He'll rap about one thing in one line and the next line he'll start rapping about something completely different. ex: "Self-made G, and them bitches know the business. Relying on rap, but in the kitchen I'm a chemist,
    And when I was 5, my favorite movie was the Gremlins
    Aint got shit to do with this, but I just thought that I should mention". and some of his songs just don't make sense...I like some of his songs but I really don't like him and how he makes songs that are called lollipop and 7 or 8 years ago he was in a group that was saying how he won't ever sell out being a gangster. Most rappers are money grubbing idiots but some actually do it for music.

Greyson -- says:
    play gore se
    Saman h says:
    i dont have gore se
    Greyson -- says:
    why not
    Saman h says:
    becuase i am gay
    My favorite part was where it showed the taking a lot of time carefully getting ready to go out, and then it cuts to them wearing suits in the most retarded and dipshittiest way you possibly could, and think it looks cool. Like they looked like a couple of kids who find their parents clothes but have no idea how to dress themselves.

Like I dunno how mentally deficient and shallow you have to be to think any article of clothes suddenly looks cool just because it's done incorrectly.

I shit you not, I once saw a video of some bitch wearing 3 hats.

The crooked hat thing gets me. Wear it normally for fuck's sake. Same with people wearing clothes that are GENEROUSLY oversized. If your t-shirt reaches below your knees, fucking die.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    The crooked hat thing gets me. Wear it normally for fuck's sake. Same with people wearing clothes that are GENEROUSLY oversized. If your t-shirt reaches below your knees, fucking die.
    it becomes a skirt at that point i think. bunch of gays.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    Same with people wearing clothes that are GENEROUSLY oversized. If your t-shirt reaches below your knees, fucking die.
    That can go both ways. I've seen dudes wearing clothes that are WAAAY too tight. CBF some dudes wearing pants that I couldn't even get my arm through.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction