I suppose I can ask the same thing of you. You're just a college kid - you regurgitate what your teachers and books tell you to. That doesn't make you somebody that should be telling people what to think. It just makes you a follower. You seem to do this kind of stuff - you learn something new at school, and then you come here to show it off like you're some smart stud. Kind of retarded and childish IMO.

Furthermore, if that's truly going to be your argument - only those with a degree in religion and a degree in science can come to conclusions on the subject.

Plus, how many degrees did Darwin have? How about Jesus Christ? Mohammad? Da Vinci?

GG, thanks for playing

Those who are truly successful in their fields are not those who run to a book every time they encounter a problem. IMO there are 3 types of people in this kind of stuff - ones that think on their own and educate themselves (an active self-motivating seeker of knowledge), ones that set up shop in any given field by memorizing books and lectures but have no real ideas of their own (most doctors IMO), and those that just rely on everyone else to come up with something that makes some sort of sense to them and they just go along with it (like lazy religious people). You seem to fall into category number two - but then again, most college kids do too (I say most because there are some who have their own brains and don't run for their text books every time someone wants their opinion - DS would be a good example of this).

If everybody needed a degree in order to formulate opinions we'd be a society of sheep broken in by those who write the text books...no better off than clergy trapped by the confinements of their religious texts.