Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bak pax is serious business

LOL :/
    dunno y im banned from there

I thought this was going to be a post about the foriegner noobs that will get super pissed at each other at times where the bots are not loaded and fight over who gets to play the skeletons.

Does Becky still run that server?

And wtf ever happened to her anyway?

I imagine she is still fucking anything with a pulse.

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    ^^ prolly how she pays for server costs.
    LOLOLOL goddamnit...so much chuxls atm.

Anyways - I always loved playing in Vertigo with a bunch of noobs...TKing them off the edge and then taking over the map. jahwalo cbf me and tooth doing that for hours and chuckling so much...

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    I dunno I cbf the stuff I make sometimes.

Like that Football map was a joke. I did it because someone requested one and Sardonic was fixing to make one. I didn't want them to get some ugly piece of shit so I did a half decent one and to be gay I made the CTF capture be by flying through the goal posts.

Despite being a joke people still seem to run it

The bakpax was the closest I've ever come to getting to make my own game, but it was a complete gay joke as well. But it's been some years now and people are still running it on a dedicated server.

Actually I liked the Football map.
    Lots of action.

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    Agreed, Football is a pretty fun map. Moreso for non-tact though.
    Yeah tactical on that map was the biggest part of the joke I think. I figured the only way to keep a football theme and not make the fighting be super gay was to start everyone off on the 50 yard line.

I think CTF is pretty fun on it sometimes though. Given the flag carriers can be seen at all times it is pretty doable to have multiple drops along the way but still manage to get it to the field goal for a score when people work together.

I wish CTF servers were still running. If I got enough of a feel that it was a fun map for CTF it would be funny to remake it with better graphics and goal posts that don't look like shit.