Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Server Name

I would like some serious suggestions on a better server name for the second server. If nothing better than Durex-inc comes up, maybe I should name it that ? People seemed to trust & like the durex-inc server and its mods back when it ran.

This might get more people playing there rather than in that other gay server.

#nwp @ irc.gamesurge.net
    Obviously, I'm for Durex-Inc - especially since I maintained a good name for it and I have a site with all the files for it. I just worry about admin gay-ery from some in this clan - so I'm hoping Durex keeps it's good name (unlike WYB etc!)

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    i was completely serious last time
    Its been decided already, lolz. Durex-Inc is back.

#nwp @ irc.gamesurge.net
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    Obviously, I'm for Durex-Inc - especially since I maintained a good name for it and I have a site with all the files for it. I just worry about admin gay-ery from some in this clan - so I'm hoping Durex keeps it's good name (unlike WYB etc!)
    yeah a while ago some retard went around deleting threads because he lost an argument or got called fat .

i sure hope he does not get admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Saman
    yeah a while ago some retard went around deleting threads because he lost an argument or got called fat .

looool game set match!
    not going to lie, I thought saman was talking about me

call one of the servers [NWP] gai land ctf (also lead put the box for chanman in gailand here pls)

then make it ctf =D

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    I want to know what's going on with him and Xena and whether he's jobless. It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    nah theyre huge balls, i like huge balls
    this thread = win

well played saman.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

Quote Originally Posted by darkspoon
    Quote Originally Posted by Saman

looool game set match!
    LOL ds^

Well played my little friendlie friend, well played

Durex has always (and will continue) to have a real loose administrative policy. CBF booting/banning people for something like what their name should be. If someone TK's that's another thing...but even if they continue, just boot them (thus making them sit out a round) every time they do something gay/retarded. Much better than banning. Even if someone keeps doing stupid shit like hacking, temporary bans are better than long-term. When they come back after their ban, they'd rather just play. If the admins are real fair, everyone just wants to play...even if GV wants to whine about not being nazis about everything.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction