Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Server Name

I don't see Durex on SE666 server viewer yet, just nWp zone.
    Anyway maybe I will install Gore again just to come in and TK so I could
    be banned.

j/k
    I would play if there where people actually playing all the time, and not tact.
    That just becomes a chat room with a game in the background.

Yawn.

I want non stop action.
    But thats just me, I'm usually pretty buzzed so if there is no action I could pass out at the KB at any given moment

Thats why I play Nex and Quake, Alien Arena etc.. you can't even sneeze in some of those matches and ya are killed.

And believe me, I'm pretty good. I have to change my nic sometimes cus when I enter a server people leave cus I just pawn them to easy

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    Yeah I hadn't either - so I rebooted the server and now it's showing up. GameSpy can be pretty shithouse.

IMVHO - if you're a good player, you aren't sitting around chatting in TACT. Only those who die are the ones talking a lot.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    Yeah I hadn't either - so I rebooted the server and now it's showing up. GameSpy can be pretty shithouse.

IMVHO - if you're a good player, you aren't sitting around chatting in TACT. Only those who die are the ones talking a lot.
    I just don't want to wait between rounds, and I want every player that started the game to be there till the end.

I play Last Man Standing sometimes on Nexuiz and if the "rare" chance I am eliminated I cant stand even waiting 2 or 3 min for the last two to finish.

I'm just a fuckin flat out brawler I guess.

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    Heres my suggestion for a name for an NWP server:

LINK

That
    Plain
    Fuckin
    ROCKS

It just don't get no better than that Lead

Ya get press cus Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton will wanna boycott it and it will only bring in more players.

Joel Huenink

Lead Said
    LOOL

should rename the old NWP server that (I assume it's going to be removed by the end of the month anyways) and change it to Duel or something small that doesn't consume a lot of bandwidth.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction