Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Iron Man

lol

#nwp @ irc.gamesurge.net
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    Reschedule?

That's shitty.
    The owner of AMC theaters was the only reason we were doing this screening, and the guy apparently has no interest in movies, and doesn't want to do it anymore. I remember this guy sat right through such movies as Iron Man, I am Legend, Hitman, Cloverfield, and others and didn't express any interest at all in them. CBF a theater chain owner who doesn't even like movies.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

What a dick. I'd totally take advantage of that. I've almost considered taking the management position at work just so I can use the theater after hours for movie watching and big screen gaming.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadly
    The owner of AMC theaters was the only reason we were doing this screening, and the guy apparently has no interest in movies, and doesn't want to do it anymore. I remember this guy sat right through such movies as Iron Man, I am Legend, Hitman, Cloverfield, and others and didn't express any interest at all in them. CBF a theater chain owner who doesn't even like movies.
    I don't blame him for Cloverfield and I am Legend cus those movies sucked..
    But Hitman rocked

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bukowski
    I don't blame him for Hitman cus that movie sucked..
    But Cloverfield and I Am Legend rocked
    Is that what you meant? I forced myself to see the end of Hitman. I can see why some people don't like Cloverfield but I am Legend? The whole camera thing was I guess annoying to people if that's why you don't like it. Besides that it had a good story imo.

Greyson -- says:
    play gore se
    Saman h says:
    i dont have gore se
    Greyson -- says:
    why not
    Saman h says:
    becuase i am gay
    I thought I am Legend was going to be amazing.

Then it was fucking horrendous =[

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    I want to know what's going on with him and Xena and whether he's jobless. It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    nah theyre huge balls, i like huge balls
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    Quote Originally Posted by Bukowski
    I don't blame him for Hitman cus that movie sucked..
    But Cloverfield and I Am Legend rocked
    Is that what you meant? I forced myself to see the end of Hitman. I can see why some people don't like Cloverfield but I am Legend? The whole camera thing was I guess annoying to people if that's why you don't like it. Besides that it had a good story imo.
    I now know you are a fag. I Am Legend sucked monkey nuts.
    Gimmie a break

I liked Hitman, it's a Guy movie

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    iron man fucking rocked. that movie was the best comic book movie ive seen so far. it was sort of like transformers, but with a plot and good acting.
    Quote Originally Posted by darkspoon
    iron man fucking rocked. that movie was the best comic book movie ive seen so far. it was sort of like transformers, but with a plot and good acting.
    Went and saw it earlier tonight, was fucking great.

Quote Originally Posted by chaos [gv
    this wasnt even a war this was a disgrace,we outnumbered them and still lost.
    Iron man.... fuckin rocked!