Thread: deerpark teacher sleeps with student :O

happened a while ago just forgot to post lol..

http://badbadteacher.com/emily-janes/

She got hit with a ugly stick

I wonder how her body is?

I'd fuck her no matter what, I fuck just about any chick with a pulse.
    But no fat chicks, they are only good for blow jobs.

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    i go to that same school but i never recall seeing the teacher as far as my friends go they all say shes pretty damn hot.

that was just a shitty mugshot im sure id be pissed too after all that

Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION
    that was just a shitty mugshot im sure id be pissed too after all that
    seriously people can look a little messed up with hair, makeup etc, but come on danny.

Wouldn't be surprised if you ran off to jail right now with a laptop to show her that post

Watch Anime Online

Greyson -- says:
    i don't know everyone does shit they're not suppose to
    Greyson -- says:
    i want to know one person who lived a perfect life
    michael says:
    jesus
    Alright... isn't the age of consent 18 or something? There's only a 5 year gap here. I guess the teacher-student relationship is a little controversial, but going to court over that? I think that's ridiculous. It was a bad move on her part, no doubt, but the punishment seems a bit extreme. Living with a ruined reputation and the label as a slutty teacher should be punishment enough.

I dunno, maybe it's just my opinion here; my parents are almost 8 years apart. :/
    this shit happened at our school also, but the teacher was male and the student was a hot 18 year old :l
    Pretty much wish I had a hot teacher wantin 2 bonez in HS. Goddamnit, would have done it in middle school and had no problem with it. Weird thing is these teachers keep boning stupid kids who don't know how to keep their mouth shut and enjoy the epic circumstances before them. Some of these guys even cry about it - pretty much want to punch them in their stupid sobby faces.

In this case I don't see the big deal. He's 18 - she's only 23. Sure she crossed a line that she shouldn't have with a student...she could have just waited until after he had graduated - but then again, he could have shut his fucking mouth.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    I doubt the guy went to the principal/other teachers and said she is fucking me. Idiot probably told some friends and rumors started, then once it got spread enough they got caught.

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    I want to know what's going on with him and Xena and whether he's jobless. It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    nah theyre huge balls, i like huge balls
    Quote Originally Posted by chinar
    I doubt the guy went to the principal/other teachers and said she is fucking me. Idiot probably told some friends and rumors started, then once it got spread enough they got caught.
    Yup\

also if you notice how close together her eyes are.

Thats a sign of parents that where either heavy boozers or druggies, or inbread's.

Most people like that have parents OR grandparents that where heavy into booze.
    Well know defect with children born to boozers.

Good thing I had kids early in life.
    If i inseminated a chick now ( i cant I'm fixed) the kid would prolly come out like a cyclops :P

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.