Thread: Blizzard to Uwe Boll, "Oh, HELL no!"

http://www.strategyinformer.com/news...way-off-limits

Sign the petition provided in the story imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

/signed
    Why bother signing that petition? That motherfucker isn't going to stop making movies until morons stop paying to see them. It's the same fucking idiots who complain that go out and pay money to watch them. At least when I watch his bullshit I'm getting paid to see it.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

LOL@ WOW players..
    get a life ffs

I should talk

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    LOL I thought this was about WoW at first and I wanted to take Buk's post a bit further but the story is more about a shitty director trying to get the rights to the WoW story (which is, I suppose, a fairly big deal for the gaming community as a whole - not just WoW nerds). It'd be like him trying to buy the UT rights lmao. I looked through the movies he's made on IMDb and I haven't seen any of them (most look like bargain bin shitfests) but I did notice Far Cry is in post-production LOL.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    LOL I thought this was about WoW at first and I wanted to take Buk's post a bit further but the story is more about a shitty director trying to get the rights to the WoW story (which is, I suppose, a fairly big deal for the gaming community as a whole - not just WoW nerds). It'd be like him trying to buy the UT rights lmao. I looked through the movies he's made on IMDb and I haven't seen any of them (most look like bargain bin shitfests) but I did notice Far Cry is in post-production LOL.
    The Duke Nukem movie was supposed to be made a few years ago..never happend..but we did get the shitty Doom movie.

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    I didn't think Doom was that bad...it was cool for what it was supposed to be. It's a classic case of the movie following the story - which essentially lacks much substance to begin with.

I guess Doom was about as good as it could be, it did follow the game.
    I just think they spent a shitload of cash on it and I thought it would have been more..more what? I dunno .

I think it was mostly the anticipation that gamers had and when it finally came out we where going, so thats it ehh .

Joel Huenink

Lead Said
    That's how I felt. I was excited for daaayz and it finally came out - there wasn't much to tell about it thereafter, really. I would have liked the writers to be more liberal with character development, really.