Thread: Hillary Clinton Slammed by NY Times for being a dirty bitch

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...ns-negativity/

Dunno thought it was funny that they had endorsed her earlier on, and now they CBF her for being a cunt when she looks like she might not win.

Like she got bs for the "3am" ad, but I guess this time towards the end she ran some ad that included Osama Bin Laden to try to scare people. Thats kind of bs and honestly seems more like something that I'd expect from the republican side.

It's a piece of what many people hate about them, how every time some big speech would come around they'd go back to beating the 9/11 drum to try to scare people back in line. Kind of gay if she's not the president yet, and isn't even the nominee and she's already doing this kind of bs.

Not sure why this ad didn't get as much TV attention as the retarded phone ad did.

Same. I never minded too much which one wins the democrat nomination although I leaned towards Obama - and now I'm pretty disappointed with Hillary and REALLY want Obama to win. I think at this point if Hillary was running against McCain, that old fuckin toad might actually win. Obama would kill him though.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    I was watching some bs last night with Ronald Reagan's son on it, and at some point he was wondering aloud about if Hillary's goal now is to try to make she she does enough to make Obama lose the general election so she can run again in 4 years as the "I told you so" candidate.

The gay part was I heard him say that and could totally picture her doing that now.

That's pretty scary IMO

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction