Thread: RELIGION CALCULATOR

http://www.selectsmart.com/RELIGION/

I'm curious to see what results you guys get, even though I'm pretty sure most of us are going to get similar results.

I am 100% SECULAR HUMANISM according to this.

# Belief in Deity: Not considered important. Most Humanists are atheists or agnostics.
    # Incarnations: Same as above.
    # Origins of universe/life: The scientific method is most respected as the means for revealing the mysteries of the origins of the universe and life.
    # After death: An afterlife or spiritual existence after death is not recognized.
    # Why evil? No concept of “evil.” Reasons for wrongdoing are explored through scientific methods, e.g. through study of sociology, psychology, criminology, etc.
    # Salvation: No concept of afterlife or spiritual liberation or salvation. Realizing ones personal potential and working for the betterment of humanity through ethical consciousness and social works are considered paramount, but from a naturalistic rather than supernatural standpoint.
    # Undeserved suffering: No spiritual reasons, but rather a matter of human vulnerability to misfortune, illness, and victimization.
    # Contemporary Issues: The American Humanist Association endorses elective abortion. Other contemporary views include working for equality for homosexuals, gender equality, a secular approach to divorce and remarriage, working to end poverty, promoting peace and non-violence, and environmental protection.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

I must have skimmed over the questions too fucking fast. I am not a Jehovah's Witness.

I should have been a Conservative Christian.

Greyson -- says:
    play gore se
    Saman h says:
    i dont have gore se
    Greyson -- says:
    why not
    Saman h says:
    becuase i am gay
    LOLOL

Same results you had, Deadly.
    Im 6 percent Jehovah .
    Non-theist (100%)

Secular Humanism (94%)

Islam (21%)

#nwp @ irc.gamesurge.net
    1. Unitarian Universalism (100%)
    2. Reform Judaism (89%)
    3. Neo-Pagan (84%)

I've never heard of Unitarian Universalism - but looking it up now...

Unitarian Universalism (UUism) is a theologically liberal religion characterized by its support of a "free and responsible search for truth and meaning." Unitarian Universalists do not share a creed; rather they are unified by their shared search for spiritual growth. Unitarian Universalists draw on many different sources and have a wide range of beliefs and practices.

Unitarian Universalist conjimations and fellowships tend to retain some Christian traditions such as Sunday worship that includes a sermon and singing of hymns, but do not necessarily identify themselves as Christians.

Both Unitarianism and Universalism trace their roots to Christian Protestantism. Many UUs appreciate and value aspects of Islamic, Christian and Jewish spirituality, but the extent to which the elements of any particular faith tradition are incorporated into one's personal spiritual practices is a matter of personal choice in keeping with Unitarian Universalism's creedless, non-dogmatic approach to spirituality and faith development. Even before the Unitarian and Universalist movements combined their efforts at the continental level, the theological significance of Unitarianism and Universalism expanded beyond the traditional understanding of these terms.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unitarian_Universalism

That sounds about right TBH...that's a lot of my belief system

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    1. Neo-Pagan (100%)
    2. Unitarian Universalism (92%)
    3. Liberal Quakers (87%)
    4. New Age (86%)

The fuck is liberal quakers?
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

You guys already know how i fell about a deity.

Religious beliefs create wars and strife thought history.

Only the dumb ass haven't figured it out that its nothing more than a brainwashing of the weak.
    I can't prove there is no God but nobody can prove there is one, thats why its called "faith", the human mind needs to believe there is something more.
    There isn't IMO.

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.