Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fur.

I think the fact that this thread was meant to discuss the free killing of animals to use their furs as a source of fashion, and not food went WAY the fuck over all of your heads.

Quote Originally Posted by chaos [gv
    this wasnt even a war this was a disgrace,we outnumbered them and still lost.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boombostik
    I think the fact that this thread was meant to discuss the free killing of animals to use their furs as a source of fashion, and not food went WAY the fuck over all of your heads.
    Correct.
    I like fur, but I don't like furry vagina's OK?

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    no i got it. i like fur and hides. if some other species was smart enough to start killing us and using our skin i wouldnt have a problem with it either. id just make sure to carry a large gun at all times. not my fault animals are that dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by darkspoon
    no i got it. i like fur and hides. if some other species was smart enough to start killing us and using our skin i wouldnt have a problem with it either. id just make sure to carry a large gun at all times. not my fault animals are that dumb.
    So you wouldn't care if someone took your pet either and skinned them?

Quote Originally Posted by chaos [gv
    this wasnt even a war this was a disgrace,we outnumbered them and still lost.
    I don't care if my pet was dead, for that matter ya can skin Me when I'm dead.
    Pets are domesticated, sure some people have rabbits and pigs for pets but ffs, they are good eatin

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    i would mind, but just because its my pet and that's theft.
    i hope your dog kills you.
    i would mind, but just because its my pet and that's theft.
    If you watched the video, that's what is going on in China.

Personally, I'm all for meat consumption. I'm from California, but the percentage of whacky hippies is very small. We probably hve more farms here in the valley than you guys do in Indiana, Buk. I know I eat a ton of meat, I'm a protein person. At the same time, I'm all for ethical treatment of animals. What is in the video isn't ethical, it's cruel. I understand in other countries they eat dogs and cats - fine. I'm not for that and don't eat them, but they can do as they like. Meanwhile, they don't have to be cuntish little gooks about it. I always buy products that are pro-ethical treatment. For instance, I buy eggs from cage free hens. I buy milk and beef from hormone free, pasture raised, grass fed cows. ETC. I may pay a little bit extra for that, but I think it's worth it to support what I believe PLUS, IMO, the beef/milk/eggs/etc taste better with stress-free animals that have not been injected with a bunch of fucking toxins.

McDonald's beef is fucking hideous because they buy near-dead and very sick cows half the time. It all grinds the same for them, I suppose...and brings in a dollar regardless.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    Personally, I'm all for meat consumption. I'm from California, but the percentage of whacky hippies is very small. We probably hve more farms here in the valley than you guys do in Indiana, Buk. I know I eat a ton of meat, I'm a protein person. At the same time, I'm all for ethical treatment of animals. What is in the video isn't ethical, it's cruel. I understand in other countries they eat dogs and cats - fine. I'm not for that and don't eat them, but they can do as they like. Meanwhile, they don't have to be cuntish little gooks about it. I always buy products that are pro-ethical treatment. For instance, I buy eggs from cage free hens. I buy milk and beef from hormone free, pasture raised, grass fed cows. ETC. I may pay a little bit extra for that, but I think it's worth it to support what I believe PLUS, IMO, the beef/milk/eggs/etc taste better with stress-free animals that have not been injected with a bunch of fucking toxins.

McDonald's beef is fucking hideous because they buy near-dead and very sick cows half the time. It all grinds the same for them, I suppose...and brings in a dollar regardless.

Another reason I will never live in California, they brainwash you fuckers into silly thinking.

stress free animals..wtf is that, just kill the fuker and throw it on the grill.

Joel Huenink

Lead Said
    No, idiot. I'm talking about when they're alive. Getting caddle-prodded, kicked, slammed, dropped, etc makes for bad meat because the cow gets stressed out and releases cortisone or something like which is absorbed into the meat...making it tough. It also sours milk for female milk producing cows.

If you love Ted so much (I think he's awesome) - maybe you should listen to what he says. He's all about consuming what you need without being a total cocksucker about it. You're trying to be a big tough guy atm with your whole "omg I'm a meat eating machine" bullshit which is not at all what I'm getting at. Sober up and open your eyes - read what I'm typing, not focusing some fucking political/social statement you want to fucking say. I'm not talking about killing the animal (although the best thing you can do is just shoot it in the brainz - quick painless death) I'm talking about raising, breeding, processing, etc.

This isn't some kinda zen hippie shit - it's about good meat and fair treatment of animals while they're alive.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction