Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fags

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    The US Supreme Court is probably going to overturn this.

I don't really care what homosexuals do - it seems as though heterosexuals can't stay married anyways, so I don't see why people complain about "moral fabric of America" and shit (especially whilst knowing all of you slobs :P)

This was voted on a few years ago in California and the people voted no, so I'm not really sure why it keeps coming up. State law should be dictated by the people on this one. I don't have a problem with it - and would vote yes just because marriage isn't a big deal and they should have the right to do so if they want - but if the majority vote no, then it shouldn't be allowed.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    I don't care if fags get married really.
    I just want them to stay the fuck away from me.

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    LOL honestly though, what makes you think they would want you...IMO you're an acquired taste even for the most hard up of homosexuals.

(this is not to say that Peach will not want to fuck you in the butt)

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    LOL honestly though, what makes you think they would want you...IMO you're an acquired taste even for the most hard up of homosexuals.

(this is not to say that Peach will not want to fuck you in the butt)
    http://gaylife.about.com/cs/gaylifeglossary/g/daddy.htm

some gays seek daddys.

#nwp @ irc.gamesurge.net
    I don't wanna suck a cock or have anything stuck in my asshole EVER.
    It's just that simple.

And for the men that do like to suck cocks and have cocks or other "appliances" shoved up the poop shoot I will never understand them, and I prefer that they stay the fuck away from me, however I don't think a law should be made NOT to have a guy suck another guys cock or shove his cock up another's dirt hole.
    Just stay the fuck away from me, you fuckers are freaks of nature.

Cept in California and other fucked up states, countries etc... men sucking each others cocks and stickin Mr.Happy in a hole where SHIT comes out of seems to be the norm.
    Yup, perfectly normal behavior I guess.

Good Times

Joel Huenink

Lead Said
    Quote Originally Posted by Bukowski
    Cept in California and other fucked up states, countries etc... men sucking each others cocks and stickin Mr.Happy in a hole where SHIT comes out of seems to be the norm.
    Yup, perfectly normal behavior I guess.
    That was pretty ignorant...I'm not surprised it came from you. You seem to think you know all just because you're a fairly old guy - but ffs, sometimes you have no clue what you're talking about. I've done the same, but goddamn - at least I admit when I don't know something more often than not.

Fair enough Spyder, but I stand on my position.
    Sticking a cock up a asshole isn't natures way.
    You may say that some animals are gay, sure, they are freaks of nature, just like a 2 headed snakes or a 6 legged frogs.

Perhaps nature is wrong, but without it there is no procreation of the species.
    Maybe this IS natures way of reducing the population, who knows.

Joel Huenink

Lead Said
    Actually buk, Asheville NC has the highest per capita gay population than any other city in the entire united states right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

asheville really? my uncle used to live there. pretty place tbh.