View Poll Results: Move Durex-Inc server to Gore SE?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

11 91.67%
  • No

1 8.33%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vote to move Durex-Inc to Gore SE

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    Apparently others pay for server too -

No one else has sent monies.. There will be another(+the old one in gorenormal, which is paid in advance) server in gorese soon.

#nwp @ irc.gamesurge.net
    btw... I could have another server up in gorse within a day if some body was to paypal me $25

etc...

#nwp @ irc.gamesurge.net
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets
    Did you voluntarily pay for the server? I think ultimately it's still jim's server and he get's the final say -- honestly I couldn't care less whether it remained retail or switched.
    LOL I voluntarily pay for a burger and get to choose what bun I get for it (DAZ RITE NIGGUH - TAKE UR BROKE ASS HOME)

Anyways, it has the Durex-Inc name. If I honestly have no say, then jim can rename it to NWP or jim's Server and I'll pay for a whole server myself.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    or we could just keep the durex-inc name since it's the internet and we can do what we want

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    I want to know what's going on with him and Xena and whether he's jobless. It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    nah theyre huge balls, i like huge balls
    I actually wouldn't be surprised. Not exactly the most trusting of clan mates.

Anyways, I was just removed by somebody to the server administer section, so I guess that says it all. I just removed my paypal subscription to the server - cbf paying for a server I have no administrative rights to, but people who don't pay (saman, cody, darkspoon, etc) do.

Meh, what a pile of gay. Really CBF this clan half the time.

Goddamn I really cbf with some of this bullshit atm. Whoever removed him from the admin section please speak up so I can kick your fucking teeth in.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly
    Goddamn I really cbf with some of this bullshit atm. Whoever removed him from the admin section please speak up so I can kick your fucking teeth in.
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

Anyways, I was just removed by somebody to the server administer section, so I guess that says it all. I just removed my paypal subscription to the server - cbf paying for a server I have no administrative rights to, but people who don't pay (saman, cody, darkspoon, etc) do.

permissions got fucked and you go crying and making threats as usual. cbf how many people have forum admin. dont you still have admin privileges on the server? plus only reason im in here is cause im forum admin. i dont care what you guys do with a wrthls gore server. i dont even have admin on it.

tbh im half tempted to remove forum admin from everyone but myself. what are your(all NWPs) opinions on this?
    Quote Originally Posted by darkspoon

permissions got fucked and you go crying and making threats as usual. cbf how many people have forum admin. dont you still have admin privileges on the server? plus only reason im in here is cause im forum admin. i dont care what you guys do with a wrthls gore server. i dont even have admin on it.

tbh im half tempted to remove forum admin from everyone but myself. what are your(all NWPs) opinions on this?
    DUNNO I'D KICK YOUR FACE IN
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

^ LOL

(All NWP for admins IMO)

"Permissions got fucked up" lol at least fucking man up you fathole.