Thread: PS3 or XBOX360

Hey guys I've been meaning to get a console for some time now but I'm kind of iffy on what I've been wanting to get. I've always been a hardcore playstation fan, but i still want to see what your guys views is on the systems.

After my graduation on june 13th i'm heading over to the store to go pick up either a playstaion or a xbox. I'm gearing more towards xbox because I loved it when i played it over the xbox.
    XBOX 360 sir, it has twice the games. Almost every game that has come out on both systems has said to be better on the 360.

games to pick up would be

Bioshock - great sp. One of the best stories you could find in a FPS

Gears of War - both have great SP and MP that will keep you locked up in your room for hours.

halo 3...yeah, can't say much more of that other than we can have a 4 co-op game through the entire game.

and many more games that I realy don't feel like typing out.

The problem I have had with the ps3 is the lack of "good" games. I bought the ps3 the first day it has come out and till this day I have only played 5 games on it before turning it into part of my entertainment center for blue-ray movies.

Watch Anime Online

Greyson -- says:
    i don't know everyone does shit they're not suppose to
    Greyson -- says:
    i want to know one person who lived a perfect life
    michael says:
    jesus
    I sure hope that Sony keeps the playstation going long enough for me to buy it with final fantasy 13.

Buy the Xbox btw, it's just better.

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    I want to know what's going on with him and Xena and whether he's jobless. It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    nah theyre huge balls, i like huge balls
    what he said^

the only down side to the 360 is that it can over heat, have disk drive failure and other problems. It's still worth getting it because the games and the experience. PS3 is only good for the blu ray.

Greyson -- says:
    play gore se
    Saman h says:
    i dont have gore se
    Greyson -- says:
    why not
    Saman h says:
    becuase i am gay